What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

THAT LOOKS FANTASTIC !     What they whack ya for a lobsta roll out there ?

That place is $16 for that plate, delicious! Dairy bar gets $8.25 for just the lobster roll(also great), The other restaurant gets “market” I think it was around $20 last year.  The plate pictured is turning into our favorite place to eat.

• Like 1

sounds and looks fancy but is squid ink not supposed to make things go away?? admittedly a little confused.

Not sure what you mean? Squid Ink pasta is a common a dish. Typically served with seafood in red or in this case white sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not sure what you mean? Squid Ink pasta is a common a dish. Typically served with seafood in red or in this case white sauce.

crappy appealed to my curiosity saying it's mostly for aesthetics. i've gone on cruises, stayed at resorts, and been to nice places to eat. can't say i've ever been to a place that had it or at least noticed. 

crappy appealed to my curiosity saying it's mostly for aesthetics. i've gone on cruises, stayed at resorts, and been to nice places to eat. can't say i've ever been to a place that had it or at least noticed. 

Don’t get me wrong - there is a distinct flavor. It is pretty common in places that make or use fresh pasta. Don’t wear anything white if ordering it. Black shrapnel specks are common!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

I'm surprised. It seems to be on many menus in this area. Usually with red sauce more commonly though.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld