What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Watched the videos on Instagram pretty cool what that hand can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Chef, i am quite impressed with it myself.  23 different grip patterns/hand gestures it can make.  Pretty wild! If the hand senses something slipping, it will automatically grip a bit tighter 

Edited by Bionic

I assume pissing asparagus in the blind is not a problem tomorrow?

Hahaha I haven’t decided yet I actually just took Tuesday off so it might be lol not sure if I can make it to camp tomorrow or if I’m gunna drive up Tuesday am

So I was up at my grandparents on Saturday, and I was doing some work there, and the neighbors stopped by,  they are Indian, and I had never met them, and we were chit chatting.  Well the conversation turned to my prosthetic arm, and I explained how I use it, and demonstrated it.  They were mind blown, which was cool, and the wife asked if I would mind walking over to show her mother.  I said thats fine...so we walk over, and they have a campfire going, with a good 18-20” cast iron frying pan full of shrimp curry simmering over a campfire. I thought how Ironic that it was shrimp, cooked over a fire, etc....well I met the mother, who did not speak English, and she was relatively amazed, but long story short, the wife asked if I would like to take some food home...I did, but said no thats ok, thank you though, it smells wonderful, and I appreciate the offer! The husband said this is 100% authentic Indian food, you have to try it, so his wife said I will get you a container! Wonderful people, so welcoming! So they sent me home with a huge container full, really interesting.  I have never had Indian food, but to get to experience a dish like this cooked as they did, is so cool to me! This was reheated in a pan so it looks a little funky.

DC8BBD2F-E22E-4C2C-9C8D-88D8B6CAF151.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 5

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:29 PM, Bionic said:

So I was up at my grandparents on Saturday, and I was doing some work there, and the neighbors stopped by,  they are Indian, and I had never met them, and we were chit chatting.  Well the conversation turned to my prosthetic arm, and I explained how I use it, and demonstrated it.  They were mind blown, which was cool, and the wife asked if I would mind walking over to show her mother.  I said thats fine...so we walk over, and they have a campfire going, with a good 18-20” cast iron frying pan full of shrimp curry simmering over a campfire. I thought how Ironic that it was shrimp, cooked over a fire, etc....well I met the mother, who did not speak English, and she was relatively amazed, but long story short, the wife asked if I would like to take some food home...I did, but said no thats ok, thank you though, it smells wonderful, and I appreciate the offer! The husband said this is 100% authentic Indian food, you have to try it, so his wife said I will get you a container! Wonderful people, so welcoming! So they sent me home with a huge container full, really interesting.  I have never had Indian food, but to get to experience a dish like this cooked as they did, is so cool to me! This was reheated in a pan so it looks a little funky.

DC8BBD2F-E22E-4C2C-9C8D-88D8B6CAF151.jpeg

They eat a lot of goat in India, which tastes like deer to me (along with eating chicken & tons of vegetables). I sometimes make Indian dishes out of deer meat (tandoori, tiki masala, curry, etc). I really enjoy the taste, but the house smells like curry for a few days after.

• Like 1

180093e6ffb82859b761be954a59a365.jpg
Full Moon Arthur Ave

Borgattis cheese ravioli for dinner with terranova bread and some Egidios for dessert
b8456fbd925f6ab122ecf8daadbd531e.jpg

Finished the meal with BS parking ticket....license plate obstructed on my parked car....deer carrier in the up position blocks the plate..$65 ticket....WTF

• Like 3

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

180093e6ffb82859b761be954a59a365.jpg
Full Moon Arthur Ave

Borgattis cheese ravioli for dinner with terranova bread and some Egidios for dessert
b8456fbd925f6ab122ecf8daadbd531e.jpg

Finished the meal with BS parking ticket....license plate obstructed on my parked car....deer carrier in the up position blocks the plate..$65 ticket....WTF

Should of stuck one and had it on the back then it wouldnt be UP!that really sucks,and stupid!food looks good though :taunt:

• Like 1