What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Liver from a pre-rut, well bled-out, 3.5 year old whitetail buck, with onions and a Genny light.  Some red meat was a welcome change, after getting all of my protein from birds over the last (4) days.   The key to making those livers from older deer tender, is to hold them in the fridge for about a week, prior to freezing.  I am looking forward to the leftovers for lunch at work tomorrow.   

No photographers around today for a medium-rare "cooked" picture, but it is still inside on this one taken late in the morning, a month ago today:

1941223022_8pointcb2109asfound.jpg.d6d993fada1652e288acca6e0df5f333.jpg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2

cdeeb8221c85c06fb38bc952460f1e07.jpg&key=6854d25246bcf0468dd72c8870689cf9d165e5357d9a1c9fd4f5d0e662bb9873

Only had to beat up a couple and kick over a baby stroller.

Or I simply waited till the craze is over and there was no line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they gave me a non spicy because I remember it being much spicier than the one they gave me this go around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I think they gave me a non spicy because I remember it being much spicier than the one they gave me this go around.

Funny you should say.  I got one spicy and one non-spicy to try them and neither my wife nor I could tell which one was which.

Funny you should say.  I got one spicy and one non-spicy to try them and neither my wife nor I could tell which one was which.
They must be scamming us! Probably ran out of spicy and gave both non. My mom tried it about a week before me and said it was super crunchy a giant piece of chicken and really spicy. And she likes spicy food so I think we just got screwed! Gonna do some digging on the internets to see if I can find anything on the spicy sandwiches not being spicy