What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Experiment with Christmas air fryer success.  Loving this thing. Ulu knife from AK is great for fine mincing.  Crab cakes with wasabi mayo    Can’t post pics still even with shrinking to JPEG 

This is encouraging- You being a foodie and all helps the case for the air fryer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, crappyice said:

This is encouraging- You being a foodie and all helps the case for the air fryer.

Sous vide , air fryer and smoker now. Don’t own a grill    Trying wings with air fryer tomorrow    Same bat time , same bat channel. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Experiment with Christmas air fryer success.  Loving this thing. Ulu knife from AK is great for fine mincing.  Crab cakes with wasabi mayo    Can’t post pics still even with shrinking to JPEG 

had that problem for a while too - dunno why.  But i downloaded a reduce photos app and that worked.  Then a couple weeks later it worked again.  

Made some hot n sweet venison jerky and some of the best wings ever. Garlic parm and Buffalo style Air fryer is awesome 62830f07c7818e167a256fee7e9274e8.jpg&key=05cac4be616134037a2ceb25b8e3d97ee2d5170d11314deaefa00b1717347cb10be0cc88d999da43b9755674d9b86344.jpg&key=5cb8ce8d390b469d106717e831321dfca3b1391108318b67c50294be80818097ed38b70a71d3a8edfd4926c3716d7624.jpg&key=bc2d28fc52b237d0ac5481940812c3c9b4013b040e5d36a0ca088584086686e5

Is that similar to the last one you brought down? Just this time venison?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Always use venison steaks for my jerky 
So then the same thing you brought the G2G before I got engaged. Who knew how right we would be when we said next time we are all together I'll be engaged. Then the night went dark and pretty sure I may have still been a little buzzed in the morning

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

So then the same thing you brought the G2G before I got engaged. Who knew how right we would be when we said next time we are all together I'll be engaged. Then the night went dark and pretty sure I may have still been a little buzzed in the morning

and tainted my beer pong record for the decade!

• Like 3

and tainted my beer pong record for the decade!
Well this g2g I'm in the midst of a high stakes weight loss bet at work so I'm limiting my intake of beer. As such my skills should be much more finely tuned for redemption and domination. If not I will retire a loser

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Well this g2g I'm in the midst of a high stakes weight loss bet at work so I'm limiting my intake of beer. As such my skills should be much more finely tuned for redemption and domination. If not I will retire a loser

But January is bulking season, not shredding season

But January is bulking season, not shredding season
Continuing in the G2G thread. Also this was my "dinner" last night. Ate half then froze the rest. Took picture and said I ate the whole thing to fake out my competition9d0b028d95dda826e0bc7867d3eb961b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

did you catch the Mahi?  Bucket list is to catch one mahi-mahi.jpg&key=4ffc70f0f3d5187bd5e220c7df7180703c49758e26f745fe915c7e8dbfd131ba

Nope... Mahi was from Costco, I shot the deer tho! Actually, my favorite day of fishing was off Islamorada with my dad catching schoolie mahi-mahi until we could barely reel anymore, then trolling for a few big ones.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

the skinny girls do vodka enemas .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnplav said:

Nope... Mahi was from Costco, I shot the deer tho! Actually, my favorite day of fishing was off Islamorada with my dad catching schoolie mahi-mahi until we could barely reel anymore, then trolling for a few big ones.

Always wanted to cast for these with lighter tackle and have them run and leap out of the water.  Maybe one day.  HAd to be an awesome experience to do that with your Dad 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Always wanted to cast for these with lighter tackle and have them run and leap out of the water.  Maybe one day.  HAd to be an awesome experience to do that with your Dad 

If you get the chance you should defiantly take it, it's incredible.  We go down a couple times a year to the keys fishing.  One of the trips each year is the fathers day dolphin tournament, with my father, father-in-law, and brother-in-law.  last June's trip was filmed and will be on the sportsman's channel coming up late January or early February.  If you get the Sportsman's channel, keep and eye out for Two Conchs Sportfishing TV, it's a show all about fishing the keys.

• Like 3