What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

This is what 1 pound of pasta (dressed as Mac and cheese) looks like after my boys eat - grandma had a small dish and I had a little before running back to a school meeting.
b85cc03ed0f91031d768cfb45ec44469.jpg&key=c9d4e3fbe18d0d3aa844dfb95f12621321f506c9001065790ffafbabfde8ca9c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1lb each I hope.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

How are these?

I am thinking of running some meat out before the cut off Sat.

My list is Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage and smoked Reuben Sausages

Amazingly good.  Got them last year too.  Definitely get some slim sticks made too. Bbq cheddar or banana pepper mozzarella.  Jalapeño cheddar sausage delicious as well FYI 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Last night I made parmesan crusted Alaskan salmon with a drizzle of citrus soy sauce,  broiled sprouts and couscous...   The deer head is eyeballing the sprouts!

TF... you are making me want an air fryer.. Those wings look  to die for!

Salmon.jpg

Salmon and Brussel sprouts you had also supposed to be fantastic in air fryer. Just sayin 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

2nd time using air fryer for wings. Oh my are they great. Buffalo style amped up and then spicy bbq This crap has to stop ! Only flats !!?? 59bda5eb821f23dd8f9e02fb7503e826.jpgb8652fe24282f26f228b248da969c349.jpgb73eb65c3fdd82995d8db20e966ba213.jpg9f0bbb70a198728915d89e858dd04c44.jpg

i always double fry my wings to be crispy.  Do they come out like that with one run?  sure would be nice - less mess to deal with regular fryer. 

• Like 1

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

i always double fry my wings to be crispy.  Do they come out like that with one run?  sure would be nice - less mess to deal with regular fryer. 

Pat wings dry - shake a dozen ish in 1 tablespoon of baking powder, pinch of salt , pinch of black pepper- Spray basket lightly with cooking spray- single layer in basket. 12 minutes at 370, flip em over , 12 more minutes at 370- flip and 5 more at 400. Crispy and juicy. Toss in your sauce o’ choice.  Easy peasy   

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Pat wings dry - shake a dozen ish in 1 tablespoon of baking powder, pinch of salt , pinch of black pepper- Spray basket lightly with cooking spray- single layer in basket. 12 minutes at 370, flip em over , 12 more minutes at 370- flip and 5 more at 400. Crispy and juicy. Toss in your sauce o’ choice.  Easy peasy   

Ha TF I did a bunch of wings in my air fryer last evening too!! Garlic pepper!! I do not do the baking powder I just dry them very good. Rub with some evoo and season. did 15-20 minutes at 400 then flipped for same. Super crispy. 

• Like 3

I’d have to start cooking dinner at 7:00am to feed my boys!!!

• Like 2