What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Homemade tuna poke bowls 232a4305b45a8e1311f7c2dc2a0cec85.jpg&key=f4dbfc7c4a677c93cfd3744cdcdf8faa79b6e52c6876f8955a7b33a32c11dcc7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recognize everything on that plate (assuming the jelly cubes are tune!) - is that the final presentation or does it get cooked ?!? Not familiar with the “poke bowl” concept

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I recognize everything on that plate (assuming the jelly cubes are tune!) - is that the final presentation or does it get cooked ?!? Not familiar with the “poke bowl” concept

Yes “ jelly cubes “ is diced raw tuna marinated in soy sauce   Siracha mayo for the main dressing. 

799ef8d556207a6870336e14723ff762.jpgf03608b5f2496442cd21e20da76aae99.jpg18efbb4eb086096fa7d40d3c9f140ad3.jpg
Wife made homemade garlic rolls. So I defrosted some venison steaks , little garlic powder , salt n pepper. Sous vide at 135 for 5 hours. Quick pan sear . Red wine , beef bullion broth , shallot reduction and topped with crispy onions for lunch for daughter n I. So tender. Essentially I knocked off the Arby’s one day only red stag deer sous vide sammich recipe

• Like 3

Wow, wow WOW.  Jenn, and I had some Costanza’s Rueben Sausage links.  I cannot even put into words just how delicious these are! I’m blown away! What a great idea, and we both cannot thank you [mention=4567]turkeyfeathers[/mention] enough! Definitely one of my favorite foods!
55B036BF-6EB1-4D8C-BBC8-7AF70EB55089.thumb.jpeg.8c2a0d185cefe59a5822f8a062b1f604.jpeg

Is Costanza’s a butcher out of Warwick I believe I used someone by that name a few years back then was told they weren’t doing anymore just curious

• Like 1

Webster ( Rochester area ) 

I actually looked it up after asking thanks though for info, but do you bring them your venison or can you just buy from the as well I’m trying figure that part out as I’m still looking at there web page

7 minutes ago, Redneric said:

I actually looked it up after asking thanks though for info, but do you bring them your venison or can you just buy from the as well I’m trying figure that part out as I’m still looking at there web page

Need to furbish venison.  3 pounds yields say 6.5 pounds of pepperjack hotdogs. They add pork n spices. You pay per pound of yield.  The other day was last day taking in orders til next year however.