What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Deer management dinner killed it...at least 20 different dishes (mostly venison but some bear(nope!), moose, sausages gone wild, liverwurst, backstrap and horseradish sauce, wides shepherd’s pie was crushed!ven piccata, chili’s and stews.
And I won a $35 Gift card to local bow shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, crappyice said:

Deer management dinner killed it...at least 20 different dishes (mostly venison but some bear(nope!), moose, sausages gone wild, liverwurst, backstrap and horseradish sauce, wides shepherd’s pie was crushed!ven piccata, chili’s and stews.
And I won a $35 Gift card to local bow shop.

Sounds like a great night and dinner. But you better correct your spelling teach before the Mrs sees this....lol. 

• Like 1

Sounds like a great night and dinner. But you better correct your spelling teach before the Mrs sees this....lol. 

Haha...you guys would not know it by what you see me produce on this site but I am meticulous with my spelling and punctuation in the “real world” of emails and plans and comments to my students. Here, when on my phone especially where my fat fingers can’t hit the correct letters, I could give two $hats!!! I should just blame my Kindle but an old forum friend of ours cornered the market on that excuse .

However substituting the words “wides” for “wife’s” may be too much for me to explain away.

• Like 1

You’d love if I was in your kitchen!
you making carnitas though, for real?

Nah...Paleo diet for the next little bit. Pulled pork from crock pot over sweet potatoes with a Paleo BBQ sauce that sucks compared to mine.

Venison breakfast sausage & egg casserole for breakfast all week
f61eb8f30bd2d1ce5cba01b02655b320.jpg

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Must be the day for crockpot meats.  I just pulled and mixed wild turkey dark meat I had in crockpot all day for sandwiches. Don't have any slaw though so it has to wait til tomorrow. Plus letting it soak up the sauce. Good to go for tomorrow though. 

Yup...must be crockpot day..I just made some crockpot chili...