What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Say it ain’t so....it is worth the trip. Some places (J&G deli in Chester Heights for one) even carry them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J and g is good, the new pizza place across the street from them is pretty good too

J and g is good, the new pizza place across the street from them is pretty good too

J&G makes a killer Italian wedge and an even better chicken cutlet, mozzarella, roasted pepper wedge.
The new pizza place gets an “ehhhh” from my daughter, a self-proclaimed “pizza-bitch!” Full Moon (Arthur Ave) still is her fav. Polpotinna is making a run at top billing.

My wife has been doing requests.  She made our oldest daughter's favorite today (steak hoagies).  The "steak" was actually thin-sliced backstrap, cooked medium rare, from last fall's crossbow buck.   I made all the rest of the meat from that deer into grind, and we are down to the last couple bags from that one (our younger daughter's favorite meal is tacos)   This was the first we had of it's backstraps however, and those hoagies were spectacular.   Thankfully, there is plenty of that left in the freezer.    Although this one only had a 39.5" chest girth, his backstraps were pretty thick, and none of it was lost from shot-damage (unlike my last two shotgun kills).    

1941196863_8pointcb2019.jpg.7d809c252db2ff885c7fe3706e916761.jpg

• Like 3

We got our hands on some true authentic pierogies.  Buffalo chicken pierogies, kielbasa/onion/tater, and broccoli/onion/cheddar/tater, deliciousness!

The buffalo chicken sounded ghetto...but oh my god, I am blown away.  Glad to give the older gentleman our business, he has a great hobby!

0A646B5E-BD8A-4C7A-822E-CFD9CF460693.jpeg

5F7468AC-62E0-4BE9-9AA9-97C085889BA6.jpeg

5ABC18B2-D7B8-405B-AA46-5B1EE6363FB2.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 5