What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

We had burgers tonight, the wife baked the buns from scratch this afternoon. Burger topped with bacon, home made pickles, onion and kewpi mayo. Instead of fries we had air fried fingerling potatoes

a091d3bea63904d07cff4adb955bced0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

Home smoked sausage is my all time favorite food, it is my ultimate comfort food.  Its in my blood

You have to try this Sichuan recipe I posted. If you like spicy sausage it’s like nothing you’ve tried before. This batch was pretty good though mrs bundy took it easy on the spice for some reason. Still awesome..

• Like 1

Wife is making home made Focaccia bread. Topped with olives, onions, sliced garlic, and home made fermented peppers

c363dca95a05b1d7552e8c7387d3ba8b.jpg&key=c23f17cb6a03af0b5893bc4b65f3646a4e54be7a1ea13b64f0c41e5247e644cb

Holy smokes Mama Chef is crushing it with the bread products...homemade burger rolls and not Fuk-otchia or however you spell it?!?

Holy smokes Mama Chef is crushing it with the bread products...homemade burger rolls and not Fuk-otchia or however you spell it?!?

She used to be a pastry chef before we had a kid. She’s a great baker she just finished making some chocolate swirl cheesecakes. I’ll post pics after dinner

• Like 1

Here is the finished product

1ebc106dd76326c51fba506deca35485.png

• Like 2

Blackened salmon with ground mustard. My wife said this was brocolli bake but it's more like baked cheese with a tad of broccoli. Not as healthy as I wanted but pretty darn good.

Salted capers on top, I had to add that.

20200401_194751.jpg

Edited by corydd7
  • Like 3