What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Chicken cutlet with fennel citrus salad, balsamic glaze and grana padano cheeseSent

Out of likes. 

reminds me of a dish i used to cook.  Chicken boobs, with fennel seed, bay leaf, plum tomatoes, simmered until the chicken would fall apart, placed over bow tie pasta

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

The Easter ham.. Sue made the full blown Easter dinner.. the Ham is pictured.  She made potato salad, home made beans and fresh Polish sausage, boxed everything up and then we made porch deliveries to family and friends.. needless to say there are no leftovers

That ham bone is in my freezer and is slated for split pea soup later this week.

ham.jpg

• Like 4

3df7b9e8ff79cacf2d3c6f24814228d4.jpg
Made some Ramon with leftover bacon wrapped veniloin, shrooms, spinach, broccoli and peppers. Not as pretty looking as Mrs. TFs’ but it was pretty darn good and I did get the egg perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Penne with Chicken and broccoli rabe sausage, cream sauce white wine, and duck stock reduction. And chopped Broccolini. Oh and I used ramp bulbs instead of garlic in the sauce

6d4919b12cb5a262b01bdcdc1acab315.jpg&key=ff5705f468212521a6734862f7fb674efdd7779cf60ae33bf49bf88b9717b603

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Arcade Hunter said:

The easter ham bone put to good use!  Some split pea soup!  I couldn't finish it last night.. too tired, but tonight I need to trim the meat off the bone, season, and let it simmer for another hour or so.  It smelled up the house nicely!

split pea.jpg

I have a pot of ham potato soup on the stove AS WE SPEAK! I made the stock with Sundays ham bone

• Like 3

NY Strip steak dinner, with my own “Chicken Rub” this is one of the blends I sell since the cat is completely out of the bag.  Yes, that is beef lol, and this is the cheapo personal bottle of mine, but these blends are very versatile, and I am still experimenting with this blend, hence the lame name I am referring to it as, at this point.

AF3583C5-5008-42B1-B358-A720F5CD283F.jpeg

• Like 8