What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

When I lived in Hawaii I use to let a local access the water via my deck. He spear fished and would leave tako in a cooler at my front step. He also use to catch some sort of fish and make patties out of it for me. 

I will even post this embarrassing picture as proof. Myself and two other roommates lived in Ewa Beach with a 1000 sq foot deck that backed up to the Pacific Ocean.

Screenshot_20200522-202614_Photos.jpg

• Like 2

When I lived in Hawaii I use to let a local access the water via my deck. He spear fished and would leave tako in a cooler at my front step. He also use to catch some sort of fish and make patties out of it for me. 
I will even post this embarrassing picture as proof. Myself and two other roommates lived in Ewa Beach with a 1000 sq foot deck that backed up to the Pacific Ocean.

Screenshot_20200522-202614_Photos.thumb.jpg.a1616e458d01669e40640b93b6c94edc.jpg

Cool story that DID NOT need the pic for support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 5

52e38ab7b66147230af2e206e81f298a.jpg

So, as foodies as we are we haven’t owned a grill in 8-10 years. Cheap grills don’t last long and finally bought a great one. Don’t know how but convinced wife to suit up and go to valu for paint to paint 2 plastic ADK chairs just given to us to sit in yard and relax. Those 2 cans of paint turned into this . I opted to say I’d pay $50 to have it delivered within 4 hours. Guy ( Mark ) chimes in in line behind us. Local ? I said yes , he says how far I’ll follow you. Cancel that delivery I said I rarely carry cash but I’ll pay you. No money he said. You like beer ? Of course he says. Well Mark followed us home with grill secured in his truck. I ran into house , grabbed him 2 icy cold great beers and a Goose Island 2018 bourbon county stout almost impossible to get . Thank you Mark , I don’t know you but we got tears for your quick generosity. Made me realize again how great people can really be.

• Like 13

8504dd07babaceef3d7335cae4979a4f.jpg&key=1befe82a44b8a50aa38119c154a79dba58f153ef2a43f78b9704c59ab3d0a41e

Walter’s world famous hot dogs for lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh boy...that’s a heated topic down here...my view...OVERRATED!
When near me, I will bring you to the best hotdog truck ever! Craig’s by the YO/BVille border.
That man damn near raised me once I started to drive (powered blue ‘83 Ford Fairmont!). Post school snack was a 4 dog order: 2 with chili’s and cheese; 1 with mustard and onion; 1 with mustard and kraut...occasionally I would slip down 1 with ketchup for dessert....white rock black cherry soda to tie it all together

• Like 3

Oh boy...that’s a heated topic down here...my view...OVERRATED!
When near me, I will bring you to the best hotdog truck ever! Craig’s by the YO/BVille border.
That man damn near raised me once I started to drive (powered blue ‘83 Ford Fairmont!). Post school snack was a 4 dog order: 2 with chili’s and cheese; 1 with mustard and onion; 1 with mustard and kraut...occasionally I would slip down 1 with ketchup for dessert....white rock black cherry soda to tie it all together

I don’t like hotdogs. I would never wait in line for a hotdog. I’ve had Walter’s twice in my life. Once at a wedding and today. It’s not as good as my venison jalapeño cheddar dogs. I don’t get the hype either. No hot dog is anything special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1