What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

So..[mention]The_Real_TCIII [/mention]
What’s the best Memorial Day recipe for this fine looking product!!!
6d7dc8bd0373a6e4fb85f74b342ae664.jpg

Excited but very disappointed in the local Stop and Shop for not having more variety of your product....this was the only offering?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

6d7dc8bd0373a6e4fb85f74b342ae664.jpg

Excited but very disappointed in the local Stop and Shop for not having more variety of your product....this was the only offering?!?

I have made stuffed walleye fillets with it and that was good with a hollandaise sauce.  But I actually like it best sauteed in butter then put on toasted ciabata bread.  

I have made stuffed walleye fillets with it and that was good with a hollandaise sauce.  But I actually like it best sauteed in butter then put on toasted ciabata bread.  

Well that sound delicious...1 problem...the only walleye I have ever seen is from this site!

22 hours ago, johnplav said:

Sneak preview 

1E494411-5C12-4BF5-A8B7-EFB6D3C4F5C3.jpeg

I am enjoying the same beverage (my favorite "lunch" beer), along with an "unexpected" lunch.  The freezer package was labeled "liver", but it turned out to be beef heart.  Oh well, beggers can't be choosers, so I'll take what I can get from my beef  farmer friends and family.   I already had the cayene spiced flour and chopped onions ready to go so I went ahead and sliced it up and fried it as if it was liver.   A little chewier, but tastes great and goes real good with the cream ale.  All in all a pretty good "feast" to celebrate the completion of my spring plowing, which I just finished up this morning:

corn plot 1 2020 plow.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Well that sound delicious...1 problem...the only walleye I have ever seen is from this site!

Well that sucks, walleye is the best 

Tilapia would work well too or whiting.

Can also make a crab salad or a cheesy crab dip.  

Roasted asparagus with parm shavings and lemon olive oil sauce sprinkled with mint and arugula,baked sweet potatoes with jalapeno lemon dressing and grilled deer loin with sage salt and pepper for me and wild salmon with lemon peel and ginger and salt pepper for the missus. She made the cocktails.

20200525_191146.jpg

• Like 5

No pictures but my neighbors came over and dropped off lamb chops, strip steak, and cornbread.  New neighbors, we bought our houses within the last six months, how cool is that?

Unbelievable how nice it was of them. They saw my wife and I working outside all day after we got home and knew we were hungry. Made my freaking day. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, eaglemountainman said:

Pronghorn braised with leeks from the garden, mushrooms, serranos, barley and beef broth served with a side of spinach.

Like buttah

As always, there was the ever present Augustiner Brau Edelstoff.

This is a picture dependent thread.  I think we I can speak for the majority and say that we would like to see this masterful dish.

• Like 2

This is a picture dependent thread.  I think we I can speak for the majority and say that we would like to see this masterful dish.

Last night I had a Japanese A5 Wagyu ribeye and twin 3lb lobsters paired with a Screaming Eagle 92 Cabernet. It was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Last night I had a Japanese A5 Wagyu ribeye and twin 3lb lobsters paired with a Screaming Eagle 92 Cabernet. It was fine.

Hahahah depending on the size of that ribeye you are talking 1000 raw cost for the food and about 3k for one glass of wine.

• Like 1

6d7dc8bd0373a6e4fb85f74b342ae664.jpg&key=1c0d109b57e3548a43d98e01e5d05c2ff765eba787211817cfebd6319f2f98d4

Which location?? They should have four items, I’ll get Biz on this right away!

• Like 1

Hahahah depending on the size of that ribeye you are talking 1000 raw cost for the food and about 3k for one glass of wine.

Hey it was a holiday! I actually bought some London broils, marinaded half the day and grilled them. As usual they were tough. I just hate that cut! But the best part was the mushrooms sautéed in butter with@Bionic cow rub they were great e9bb087942be59a518e23ff44457fa4a.jpg805069ea760dd813232b599516558bea.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I was prepping some bacon wrapped veniloins stuffed with Swiss and spinach for tonight and had a spare hunk of loin that got smacked with Bionics Cow Rub and hit a hot cast iron pan and joined a couple fried eggs for dinner. Fantastic and got smashed without pic. I'll have pics of the bacon loins tonight.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Elmo said:

I understand, and believe me, I wish I could post photos. The problem is my old Samsung 3 is about 9 y/o and the lens is so scratched, everything comes out real hazy and fuzzy. Sorry. If it's a problem, I won't post on the thread anymore.

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Hey it was a holiday! I actually bought some London broils, marinaded half the day and grilled them. As usual they were tough. I just hate that cut! But the best part was the mushrooms sautéed in butter with@Bionic cow rub they were great e9bb087942be59a518e23ff44457fa4a.jpg805069ea760dd813232b599516558bea.jpg

I could never understand why the London Broil is a legit cut of meat. Should just be made into ground. 

• Like 1