What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

44 minutes ago, Fletch said:

a631b1b7f5d63f1a3e457a15be2c560c.jpg
I got so much lettuces growing in the garden I could eat 3 salads a day for months lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have planted some too. Went to store yesterday and two of the things in this pic they didn't have. Lettuce and that beer.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish

I should have planted some too. Went to store yesterday and two of the things in this pic they didn't have. Lettuce and that beer.  
Just saw a post that Branching Out in Township 5 has it in stock...or did 2 days ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, Otto said:

Just saw a post that Branching Out in Township 5 has it in stock...or did 2 days ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haven't had it yet to know if it's good enough to drive an hour and a half round trip though. Lol. 

Went to our local beer spot at Craig's Kegs and they were out. Said they had it...I was too late .....:sorry:

You guys keep swilling it down and I wanted to try it.  Will keep looking. Thanks though.

My dad and godfather just got back from a ten day trip to Alaska. He dropped off about ten pounds of halibut and twenty pounds of salmon. I'll be smoking salmon all day tomorrow but we had blistered shishito peppers picked from the garden and pan seared halibut with caper butter sauce tonight. I was busy cooking but my wife snapped a picture. She also made a lemon meringue pie that was delicious. 

I'm happy they made it back to Alaska together my first memories are watching them fish the Russian river for kings. I don't have facebook otherwise I would share pictures from there trip. 

IMG-20200712-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20200712-WA0006.jpg

• Like 5