What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

it's not 1985, nobody bites into corn these days. Veneers are too pricey. Same goes for apples

When did eating corn from the cob and apples become a danger or harmful thing to ones teeth? Again, to those outside of “the city” I apologize for the less than manly characteristics being displayed by my some of the more “city folk” among us. They do not accurately reflect the options or beliefs of us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

When did eating corn from the cob and apples become a danger or harmful thing to ones teeth? Again, to those outside of “the city” I apologize for the less than manly characteristics being displayed by my some of the more “city folk” among us. They do not accurately reflect the options or beliefs of us all.

once you lose your baby teeth and get adult teeth,  you should only eat with molars.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

once you lose your baby teeth and get adult teeth,  you should only eat with molars.

so what do you use your canines for?  Pictures only?  You better start shooting does - they are more tender.  Is that why you eat so much salmon - because its soft? 

i do have to say - in your pics you have nice teeth. lol

Edited by Robhuntandfish

The only time I don't like eating corn off the cob is when it gets stuck in your teeth. But I don't have sissy veneers. Though I admit sometimes I cut it off the cob in a weak attempt to keep it from getting it stuck in my teeth

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

The only time I don't like eating corn off the cob is when it gets stuck in your teeth. But I don't have sissy veneers. Though I admit sometimes I cut it off the cob in a weak attempt to keep it from getting it stuck in my teeth

#WeDemandADislikeButton

The fact that you think that “it will get stuck in my teeth” is an ok reason to cut the corn off the cob is as embarrassing as Biz protecting his fake teeth. Eating corn on the cob allows for you to then need a toothpick which them gets displayed prominently in the corner of your mouth. Please don’t try to “help!”

11 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Him and Joe Biden share the same fake teeth dentist

#WeDemandADislikeButton

mine are real. my wife used the world famous doctor Apa (before he was world famous) for her veneers

18 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

so what do you use your canines for?  Pictures only?  You better start shooting does - they are more tender.  Is that why you eat so much salmon - because its soft? 

i do have to say - in your pics you have nice teeth. lol

I'll bit into something soft like pizza with front teeth, but usually still go sideways with canines/molars. Same with a sandwich. I would never bite into something hard with my front teeth- i just always use the sides/backs. Corn is pointless to eat off the cob IMO. You get it stuck in your teeth and it's time consuming. My average eat time for dinner is around 3 minutes typically. I've always been a fast eater. I eat the corn with a spoon, then eat the salmon in a few bites.

Edit - @crappyice see above. Pizza i'll eat 1 fold.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

mine are real. my wife used the world famous doctor Apa (before he was world famous) for her veneers
Gonna have to look him up. I don't have veneers, my teeth are nice and sharp! But have to agree with@crappyice it does raise the need for a toothpick and get to keep it in the corner of ones mouth, but I just like to try and avoid the comfort all together some times. Yes that makes me a sissy, no I don't really care. And yes I have an incredible collection of fancy beer glasses #properglassware

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I'll bit into something soft like pizza with front teeth, but usually still go sideways with canines/molars. Same with a sandwich. I would never bite into something hard with my front teeth- i just always use the sides/backs. Corn is pointless to eat off the cob IMO. You get it stuck in your teeth and it's time consuming. My average eat time for dinner is around 3 minutes typically. I've always been a fast eater. I eat the corn with a spoon, then eat the salmon in a few bites.
Edit - [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] see above. Pizza i'll eat 1 fold.

Please STOP!!!! Corn with a SPOON!?!?

Edit - [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] see above. Pizza i'll eat 1 fold.

Folded lengthwise or tip to crust wise? So tip facing away then back toward crust or middle of crust so two crust corners touch? This is an important distinction

#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Folded lengthwise or tip to crust wise? So tip facing away then back toward crust or middle of crust so two crust corners touch? This is an important distinction

#WeDemandADislikeButton

wtf is tip to crust? just a regular length-wise and eat. eat in half the time folded.

wtf is tip to crust? just a regular length-wise and eat. eat in half the time folded.
Whatever@turkeyfeathers did it appeared to be some savage tip to crust fold idk wtf he did it was too horrific I tried to look away as soon as I was presented with evidence of such insidious pizza folding and eating

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just now, The Jerkman said:

Please name these fru fru restaurants that serve with a spoon so we can avoid them. Also you never eat corn at home?

#WeDemandADislikeButton

what resturant serves corn on a cob? besides mexican street corn, corn as a side is always in a bowl. When I grill corn at home, i cut it into a bowl quickly and add seasoning and cheese and eat with spoon.

what resturant serves corn on a cob? besides mexican street corn, corn as a side is always in a bowl. When I grill corn at home, i cut it into a bowl quickly and add seasoning and cheese and eat with spoon.
The Stew Leonard's Hoedown

#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Edit - @crappyice see above. Pizza i'll eat 1 fold.

I am not sure to make of one who can't eat corn off the cob? Do you eat chicken wings and ribs with a fork and knife?

We might need a wall between that downstate area and the rest of us soon. Is that the woke way of eating?

• Like 2

I am not sure to make of one who can't eat corn off the cob? Do you eat chicken wings and ribs with a fork and knife?

We might need a wall between that downstate area and the rest of us soon. Is that the woke way of eating?
Obviously the boneless wings require a fork sometimes a knife if they're too big for one bite

#WeDemandADislikeButton

And eats corn first, then salmon.....not alternating in some manner?

My wife is particular, always eats a little bit of everything on each forkful.  But she does eat corn on the cob. She is not afraid to put long hard things into her mouth.  THANK GOD:airkiss:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2