What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

You didn’t know his wife cuts all his food into little pieces for him to make it easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She cuts the baby's then his. Here comes the choo-choo!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

Looks good but is that a SPOON for meatballs?!?!

Yup. No fork no knife no pasta. How else to get all the excess sauce into your mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 pounds ground elk. 3 pounds ground bison and huge bison tenderloin steaks. Drool ! What to do with it now outta be fun. 771fbec8b361b59e15af2e7004d8eb2f.jpg&key=82e8db932a76818d6f794132a9a2a50d7a97ef79818545999904ba413a6f88ec

Tacos with the elk and jerky with the bison

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Elk sliders

3 pounds ground elk. 3 pounds ground bison and huge bison tenderloin steaks. Drool ! What to do with it now outta be fun. 771fbec8b361b59e15af2e7004d8eb2f.jpg&key=82e8db932a76818d6f794132a9a2a50d7a97ef79818545999904ba413a6f88ec

Elk has been my number 1 favorite game meat for years. Yet to be passed

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Elk has been my number 1 favorite game meat for years. Yet to be passed

Biz how is mule deer? It's one I've never had. I'm pretty sure you got them on a western hunt if I remember right??

My favorite is caribou out of all I've tried. I've heard axis deer is great. 

937134923b36e8e69a65e0083940d4c4.jpg

Completely cheated on our kitchen tonight. Macy’s place ( Cheektowaga) pepperoni n burrata pizza , hot garlic parm crispy and saucy wings , hand rolled taco rolls with cheese and sour cream to dip in. Best wings n za combo we’ve ever had. That last fast turn had the cheese on pizza slide apparently.

• Like 3

Biz how is mule deer? It's one I've never had. I'm pretty sure you got them on a western hunt if I remember right??
My favorite is caribou out of all I've tried. I've heard axis deer is great. 

I’ve had great mule deer and bad mule deer. Same for antelope, great and bad. I think it depends on what they eat. I also think when you’re on a hunt you are shooting older/mature animals so that doesn’t help. I’m sure the younger ones taste better. My first antelope was shot in the morning and in the back of a pickup while we looked for mule deer. I think it got to 80 degrees that day. We were gonna drive 60 miles each way to camp. I was looking for a deer not worrying about meat spoilage.

• Like 2

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’ve had great mule deer and bad mule deer. Same for antelope, great and bad. I think it depends on what they eat. I also think when you’re on a hunt you are shooting older/mature animals so that doesn’t help. I’m sure the younger ones taste better. My first antelope was shot in the morning and in the back of a pickup while we looked for mule deer. I think it got to 80 degrees that day. We were gonna drive 60 miles each way to camp. I was looking for a deer not worrying about meat spoilage.

How do your does you shoot taste ? Asking for a friend