What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

21 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Bayside!  Nice!!  One of our favorite spots even tho my wife refuses to go inside.   Love that we can get there from the boat or walk from her parents house. 

Walk ? I grew up a mile East , down Lake rd . There’s a road there named  “ Vineyard rd “ because my family had a Vineyard there 100 years ago . We ate inside because we could sit right down instead of waiting . We go often ,when we go by our old tub of a boat ,it’s for lunch .

Oh and I remember when it was “ The Clam Shack “ and , “ Jack Daniels “ I the ‘70s and 80s......

Edited by Nomad

11 hours ago, johnplav said:

Yep, Vosburg Rd, just off Lake Rd.  Probably your old stomping grounds.  And right up the hill from Bayside! 

Grew up on the corner of Lakeview Terrace / Vineyard . Lots of “ apple wars “ think snow ball fights with apples , in the orchard between Vosburg and 
Lakeview . One may still even find some old Playboys from the ‘70s hid back there .

Vosburg to Baker rd to Lake and back to Vosburg , was my stomping ground for sure , mostly Forest Lawn area .

• Haha 1

Is that stone from William Sonoma?  I think I have the same one.

Not sure of the brand but it comes with a metal stand you use when In the oven.
Quality product - we have had it for years now without issue. Other cheapy stones cracked out after a few uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, crappyice said:

Not sure of the brand but it comes with a metal stand you use when In the oven.
Quality product - we have had it for years now without issue. Other cheapy stones cracked out after a few uses.

Mines WS.  We just leave it in the oven even when we're roasting something else.  Been there for years.  I just suck at spinning dough so my pizza always comes out like a failed geometry exam.

• Like 2

1875eecb3e4ffcce8e06932bc071b642.jpg&key=83fea02a1964729e3e13d01e2e88ff957272c8156a0adad252438af6b05bc62e

Stick to your ribs comfort food. Roast beef with fresh horseradish and Parmesan mashed taters.

Your sandwich looks a bit soggy

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton