What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

41fd140e475450d7a39c60cfdbd048ad.jpg
Little trick one of my staffs had taught me. Every time he ate ramen, he never used the whole spice pack because it was too much so he started pouring the leftovers into a jaw. Once he collected enough, he run his chicken wings with it. I too was tossing out my extra spice so I decided to do the same. Used thighs instead. Actually really good. Mine is a mixture of several different ramen flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Whole mushrooms

Oh shit you're right! Maybe that's why I'm not seeing any deer! They're probably right in front of me but I'm thinking they're rocks or bushes or something

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

Venison rack, cauliflower purée roasted veg and Pan gravy

e31acd2da1f978d4669264e28dda7f76.jpg
2563497c752ec62db77fcded60263bd4.jpg

Wow looks amazing!

No pictures but I had a great plate of schnitzel red cabbage and egg noodles with gravy from the Ohio Tavern, good food in the middle of nowhere, I was quite surprised. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

We keep a couple loaves of Itialan bread out all day with this and it gets eaten as we pass by. The older I get the more I revert to making food from my childhood

That sounds great.  My Grandpa, on my dad’s side LOVED fresh made sausage, smoked, with string beans from their garden, potatoes, and sliced onion, all simmered in a pot.  It is also my favorite dish, even though it doesn’t sound all that appetizing.  I enjoy it very much.

• Like 1

That sounds great.  My Grandpa, on my dad’s side LOVED fresh made sausage, smoked, with string beans from their garden, potatoes, and sliced onion, all simmered in a pot.  It is also my favorite dish, even though it doesn’t sound all that appetizing.  I enjoy it very much.

Sounds excellent!
  • Like 1