What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

That’s a BALL in the top left isn’t it?!?
Buddy shot a good 8 with a good set - I thought of you and then tossed them in the pile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, this one came with two tasty appetizers. Lots of pepper makes them better than any sea oysters I have sampled. They were not particularly large on this one, but there is two there on top of the plate. I will never leave another set on a gut pile.  No sence letting the vermin get the good stuff.

The heart is in the freezer now.  My wife will pickle that, and any more I end up with, for Valintines day.  The liver will make a couple more meals.  I split it into two bags, and will put them in the freezer on Thursday, so they have some time to loose the rigor mortis.  Livers are too tough for me, from deer more than 6 months old, if I skip that aging step.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

Thanksgiving dinner (lunch) earlier with dessert. Desert was peanut butter and chocolate truffle pie and cranberry crunch cheesecake. Then left over turkey made into turkey salad sandwiches made@Bionic chicken rub on fresh slices Italian rolls from a local Italian bakery and deli.
Covid cases popping up in my daughters school so we did a solo day without extended family.c884d0b1425c2f7fa852d8aedfa88960.jpg13576628020016bb7ca34bb34a3d8001.jpge9b677e823deff2abb224374eff4585f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

Thanksgiving dinner (lunch) earlier with dessert. Desert was peanut butter and chocolate truffle pie and cranberry crunch cheesecake. Then left over turkey made into turkey salad sandwiches made@Bionic chicken rub on fresh slices Italian rolls from a local Italian bakery and deli.
Covid cases popping up in my daughters school so we did a solo day without extended family.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Great to hear its being used on Thanksgiving!