What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

My daughter gave me a smoothie with it in it just nasty. Also have had it mixed in salad tastes like ass wiped plastic lettuce. Wife made some kinda chicken dish with it. Dog, kids no one would eat more than a taste! I'm sticking by my guns it ain't edible lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakeview(Hamburg),Ny it has been a crazy year for no snow....Been cold the last few days and snowed each morning but everything was gone by mid day. After that monster storm a few years ago I handle this mild winter we are having.
My backyard is the Pinehurst section of Lake Erie and we can get hammered with a lake effect storm in the blink of an eye!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lakeview(Hamburg),Ny it has been a crazy year for no snow....Been cold the last few days and snowed each morning but everything was gone by mid day. After that monster storm a few years ago I handle this mild winter we are having.
My backyard is the Pinehurst section of Lake Erie and we can get hammered with a lake effect storm in the blink of an eye!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's crazy how I'm in Clarence and raked leaves when you got 7' that November! I'm definitely in a sweet spot between the bands we've only had a couple shovel worthy events the past two years

Bunch of us hanging out at friends sugar shack surrounded by tapped maple trees , fire going , beer , fun times. Grate over the fire. Burgers topped with a hash brown and a fried  egg made in cast iron skillet. 6ffcfc97f6057adc998d5df79ce28803.jpg

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Bunch of us hanging out at friends sugar shack surrounded by tapped maple trees , fire going , beer , fun times. Grate over the fire. Burgers topped with a hash brown and a fried  egg made in cast iron skillet. 6ffcfc97f6057adc998d5df79ce28803.jpg

Good times enjoy.

• Like 1

3abcf869102c76a4d1016cf783a462a4.jpg&key=4e04a3139cb44f091649b86035db3a6df34efd8d7e7c9ffa820f028dad05caaf

Crawdads, clams, crab legs tonight.

Last night was fresh perch done up as poor man's shrimp.
100c08545f0edd21c38317364d14003e.jpg&key=088ea2da7aca994ce4d31eccf69ab220c9df1d320f6ef1ec8e4df753cccc000e

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Where'd you get the crawfish from ? Mama and I going to New Orleans soon and staying with a friend. Can't wait to get into a platter full of them.

TF,      we stop at a buffet place in Clarion Pa. on our way to camp.  We decided to make a quick trip to camp since the weather was to be warm all weekend.  as kids we used to hit the local stream that was loaded with crawdads, we would get a coffee can of water boiling and then start gathering crawdads so we could have a shore lunch.