What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Thats answeet table.  Did you build that?  

I did not I have a guy that builds custom reclaimed wood pieces for me I'll post pictures of the coat and boot rack he built when I get home, he's also building me a bar for that same room and benches for the table, they should be delivered middle of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I defrosted some seabass fillets from my offshore ocean fishing adventure link. Sauted them in butter with fresh minced parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. The texture of the fish held up very well. For side dishes, we had steamed fresh green beans sauted in butter and potato salad from the store. Sorry no pics.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, goosifer said:

I defrosted some seabass fillets from my offshore ocean fishing adventure link. Sauted them in butter with fresh minced parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. The texture of the fish held up very well. For side dishes, we had steamed fresh green beans sauted in butter and potato salad from the store. Sorry no pics.

Seabass are the best fish in the world. Shame I never get to go much anymore. Good eats!!!

There is a slow roasted chicken stuffed with Apple, lemon, thyme sprigs. Surrounded by quartered potato, baby carrots, onions, and Apple. All seasoned with blk pepper,celery salt, rosemary,and poultry seasoning. 275 degrees for 3 1/2 hrs.

Sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

kpkot,

you ever try a half cup of white sugar in your chili ? I make our chili spicy and add sugar. You get spice up front followed by a little sweet.

Ill have to try that.  Sounds good.  This recipe has very simple flavors but it's tasty.