What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Tonight is venison tenderloins, back straps, broccoli, baby reds and a salad. 

Pretty standard fare huh?  Well guess what, it's not about what's for dinner tonight, it's who's coming for dinner!!  Last night when my wife was working I called our daughter and asked her to come for supper tonight.  She said ok but don't tell mom, I want to surprise her.

She's here!!!!!!!!  :)

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Some kind of a bug (Flu ?) body aches with hot and cold spells . My advil cold and sinus kicked in ,stuff has been a life saver.

Ah, the hit by a bus flu where you can't warm enough but yet sweating. Had that last year and slept 21 hours straight  Get better fast

• Like 1

10 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Worked 12 hours today and no breakfast , lunch nor dinner til now. Chimichanga 's with homemade chorizo , beans etc. ea520c135308aa24bc6762db8aa7e9f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks kinda messy ,I'm sure archer would be more then happy to share this limited edition turkey feathers food catcher.

20170228_075833.jpg

• Like 2

Had to make some more venison bites! Turkeyfeathers I think you created a monster! I've been making these every week, venison or turkey both are great.
IMG_20170228_182159444.jpg

Ha. Look what I made this afternoon. Venison steaks cut into bite sized pieces , tried a new rub ae9895939a437beff5434c1875482e92.jpg
Minced up some jalapeños and added to cream cheese , wrapped in bacon. Did them in oven. Turned out awesome. 1da1dc094f2b7495be5865efa1a06a22.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Had to make some more venison bites! Turkeyfeathers I think you created a monster! I've been making these every week, venison or turkey both are great.

IMG_20170228_182159444.jpg

Just for the record, I HAVE tested these and give them a 5 star rating.  Wow do they taste great...........!!

And no, I was not compensated in any way for this review.

• Like 3

Wegmans had pork butts for 99 cents a pound. It's 65 out so guess what! It got on late but it will be done sometime tonight lol! Might need to do some TF venibites to hold me over!
198dc3fc770181ff5a297b364d786f9e.jpg

• Like 1

Well that was a long smoke! 15 hours in the smoker pulled at 5 am the temps outside and wind were crazy. Moved to oven to finish and foiled and wrapped in towels in cooler at 7am.

I had a sample yum!
d6b6fa9de64d269569ef6b13e6be6366.jpg

• Like 4