What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, Fletch said:

Chicken Cordon
e4839a24b756408574b6ab0cae2d8e73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think those two pieces of green pepper might put you over and give you food coma.  Don't over do it buddy.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Elmo said:

I think those two pieces of green pepper might put you over and give you food coma.  Don't over do it buddy.

lol!! I have salad every day for lunch. There were a couple slices left so hey it's presentation man!! lol

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Haha good eyes.

And thats why ill never own a cat. I have family with cats and i absolutely hate when they climb on table.  My labs have yet to ever climb on the table. In fact they are trained not to beg and will lay down in other room until we are finished eating. One of my number one pet peeves is a begging dog while your eating. 

• Like 3

And thats why ill never own a cat. I have family with cats and i absolutely hate when they climb on table.  My labs have yet to ever climb on the table. In fact they are trained not to beg and will lay down in other room until we are finished eating. One of my number one pet peeves is a begging dog while your eating. 

Both my cats are like dogs. Both thoroughbreds and trained not to ever touch our food or drinks. They only lay on the island when I get home from work and watch me eat.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I know you like your hot sauce. Do you throw a few dashes on Mac n cheese ? Staple here for us

The mac&cheese was made with habanero sharp white cheddar, and sharp white cheddar. It had a slight tingle for me, and the finacee said it was just enough heat for her. She's not a fan of anything beyond slightly 'medium heat'.

To answer your question though, yes I hammered on the Tabasco ( only basic hot sauce we have in the house right now ), to both the mac&cheese and the meatloaf on my plate. I also sautéed a couple of my pickled homemade jalapeños as a side for me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Both my cats are like dogs. Both thoroughbreds and trained not to ever touch our food or drinks. They only lay on the island when I get home from work and watch me eat.

Only have 1 here but act just like a dog.front door opens up and she comes barreling to it.gets on table n that drives me nuts along with her sitting by ur feet waiting for you to drop food

• Like 1

Tossed salad, venison Spanish rice. I put bkl. Beans  lots of roasted red and green peppers, blk. Olives, cilantro,cumin onions and garlic, jalapino peppers,home canned tomatoes. Topped in a layer of mixed cheeses.

No shortage of ingredients there !

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Made up a few pounded chicken breasts , little Greek dressing , stuffed with tomato basil feta cheese and a few minced jalapeños wrapped in bacon. cecd74b45ca96b8a53878223b3fa808b.jpg

This popped up and I though it was a gerbil