philoshop

What's for dinner tonight?

Put a few boneless chicken breasts on the smoker after hitting them with a coffee rub. Diced them up , honey rum chipotle BBQ sauce from New Orleans , scoop chips , sprinkle of cheddar cheese and into oven to melt cheese, then dallop of Mighty Taco sauce and thwack of sour cream. First wave for daughter. Second wave for wife and I later. 08475697dec02ed11f38ef4ea0c3363e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Put a few boneless chicken breasts on the smoker after hitting them with a coffee rub. Diced them up , honey rum chipotle BBQ sauce from New Orleans , scoop chips , sprinkle of cheddar cheese and into oven to melt cheese, then dallop of Mighty Taco sauce and thwack of sour cream. First wave for daughter. Second wave for wife and I later. 08475697dec02ed11f38ef4ea0c3363e.jpg

I had similar other night. I seasoned rabbit with taco spice and shaved hot pepper jack

• Like 5

My mesquite smoked venison meatballs from my doe last week.  There is a hint of cherry in there as well.  Bottom line, I like the taste too much, I need to harvest another deer.

20171013_212022.jpg

• Like 1

Now those look nice!! Throw us a recipe and smoke guide.

• Like 3

Now those look nice!! Throw us a recipe and smoke guide.

I'm with Fletch, they look great

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fletch said:

Man this loin is gooooood!!

5768c1f8eee9365d9dddc6d862f4ffd1.jpg

That delicious looking piece of meat is dangerously close to those mushrooms !

• Like 2

EB152044-F291-4856-AE4D-2F2AD6EBFB4D.jpeg

B9B41438-3E9F-48CE-AB4C-9E45C69EE072.jpeg

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Eggs Benedict 8a247a7e7110faeef07fe1a48e00f3b7.jpg&key=e38a2ecd468230964757ca3b4024071a49b53e0fe3d2b64a83b84ae76c17e7cf

Egads my whizz stunk this morning after that asparagus. No mock scrape making this morning

NY Strip with grilled bacon cheddar potatoes by candlelight since we lost power.
f62621ee6875c1021db4420406bdee12.jpg

• Like 3

Ha!  I though you were in the ‘Cuse!  You made that, nice!  Never saw the recipe online before, thanks for the link.  There is a lot of HOT stuff in there.

Have you ever seen a recipe for their Hot Oil Dipping Sauce?  That is great stuff too.  

I've been doing crock pot dinners..tonight was garden carrots topped by herbed chicken breast covered in mushroom soup covered in stuffing soaked in 2 cups of broth...broccoli as the other veggie

• Like 1

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

Ha!  I though you were in the ‘Cuse!  You made that, nice!  Never saw the recipe online before, thanks for the link.  There is a lot of HOT stuff in there.
Have you ever seen a recipe for their Hot Oil Dipping Sauce?  That is great stuff too.  

Just saw this place featured on Food network other night. No recipe we could find for the tomato hot oil dipping sauce. We did write down the ingredients so we're going to try and knock it off. Supposedly Wegmans sells it but we couldn't find it there. These riggies were outstanding

The Wegmans out here always have it.  

Pastabilities has a bakery right across the street from the restaurant. They have what they call Stretch Bread - perfect for dipping into that Hot Oil Sauce.  They also have Gorgonzola Bread, awesome as well.

Let me know if you can replicate that Hot Oil Sauce, I would like to try it.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Just saw this place featured on Food network other night. No recipe we could find for the tomato hot oil dipping sauce. We did write down the ingredients so we're going to try and knock it off. Supposedly Wegmans sells it but we couldn't find it there. These riggies were outstanding

you can order the dipping sauce right from Pastabilities website, I've gotten it a few times.

• Like 1

I also made my favorite hunting snack for the season finally-venison empanadas
64a2407fbba4afc3c3dca9ddcd666276.jpg

They stay parked in the freezer until a morning hunt and get crushed back at the car after a morning sit-sunlight usually warns them just enough!

• Like 2

IMG_8632.JPG

• Like 3

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green