What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I know I'm not close to you but I'm sure one of us could sneak you in some real food   Tomorrow morning or not hospital food is terrible. 

Thanks TF my sister brought up some fruit love the girl but this old bear needs meat or maybe a pizza  

The guy next to me is three and change and this what they gave me and him for breakfast  lol

13A14283-F684-4693-925A-E3D19396ED77.jpeg

9 minutes ago, rachunter said:

Thanks TF my sister brought up some fruit love the girl but this old bear needs meat or maybe a pizza  

The guy next to me is three and change and this what they gave me and him for breakfast  lol

13A14283-F684-4693-925A-E3D19396ED77.jpeg

Egads.  We need a huntingNY pact to sneak in real food if we ever need it during a hospital stay   Sorry my friend. My daughters cat eats more than your roomies breakfast. 

• Like 1

Yes, a monster of a salad lol, it happened to be green, or you can say garden salad, really just a salad to me though, but no pics so I thought I should specify, lol.

Romaine, spinach,  onion, tomato, shredded pepperjack, "salad topping", and balsamic.

We try to eat healthy during the week, so we can eat like crap on Friday, and Saturday lol.

The monster part is mentioned because I had a bowl that is big enough to serve a family of 5 on sunday.

• Like 1

First wave for mama and I. Wave 2 for all of us when daughter gets home from ballet. Cooked up 3 boneless chicken breasts , little coffee rub , some NOLA rum chipotle BBQ sauce ( friend just sent another bottle ) , sprinkled some taco cheese. Warmed up. Dab of Mighty Taco sauce and dallop of sour cream Scoop chips make little bitty bites of goodness. 003f9335c99c2481d3b0bc55f4026d67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

First wave for mama and I. Wave 2 for all of us when daughter gets home from ballet. Cooked up 3 boneless chicken breasts , little coffee rub , some NOLA rum chipotle BBQ sauce ( friend just sent another bottle ) , sprinkled some taco cheese. Warmed up. Dab of Mighty Taco sauce and dallop of sour cream Scoop chips make little bitty bites of goodness. 003f9335c99c2481d3b0bc55f4026d67.jpg&key=bdaf1dca9cc41a148c282285c7a03f9f2caa190cbaa89d4fd4af9fa12e2d8dc8

Round 29454e18a227edf09bb48c8766de1df44.jpg