What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

My French onion soup with a thick slice of toasted seasoned Italian bread dunked in , topped with a mix of 5 Italian cheeses then broiled until light brown and bubbly....loin will be tomorrow ....we just had it a few days ago...  Mr B is having chicken breasts baked in a roasted garlic dressing and baked potato with Greek yogurt and chives....just picked Brussels spouts roasted...Oh and that Apple pie with warm cheddar slice...

Ps...I would never put a sauce on strap,or good loin...butter, dash of salt and rare enough to  almost hear a bleat...:wink:

Edited by growalot
  • Like 3

Damn growie that sounds amazing... you inspired me with the onions- here’s the start of venison Philly cheesesteaks courtesy of yesterday’s spike
3275501f17ce0d8499226d6da3c37a96.jpg
Have no fear- that is not a backstrap- sirloin from the hind quarter which will be sliced thin and pounded thinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Damn growie that sounds amazing... you inspired me with the onions- here’s the start of venison Philly cheesesteaks courtesy of yesterday’s spike
3275501f17ce0d8499226d6da3c37a96.jpg
Have no fear- that is not a backstrap- sirloin from the hind quarter which will be sliced thin and pounded thinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know that was sirloin but know exactly what piece it is.  Good to know. 

No pics, but I had my way with the fridge tonight.  Last night we had a late "Friendsgiving" dinner....so I came in from hunting tonight,  and had cold turkey, cold ham, cold mac n' cheese,  cold, and all straight from the plastic containers.  Thinking about a cold slice of pepperoni pizza from Friday now lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bionic said:

No pics, but I had my way with the fridge tonight.  Last night we had a late "Friendsgiving" dinner....so I came in from hunting tonight,  and had cold turkey, cold ham, cold mac n' cheese,  cold, and all straight from the plastic containers.  Thinking about a cold slice of pepperoni pizza from Friday now lol.

Need a microwave added to your Christmas list or that hungry you couldn’t wait 30 seconds ? 

• Like 1