What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Pizza and wings from Franco's at the outlaws and then its home to watch the greatest, most physically demanding sport that has ever been know to man. Thats right monster energy AMA supercross starts tonight !! No sissy turf toe going on tonight ,just men eating dirt and rocks off the back tire of 20 other gladiators on their gas eating fire breathing machines.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, ....rob said:

Had a homade ragu on low in the slow cooker since 7am. Lots of garlic, onion powder, fresh basil and oregano, and cracked black pepper. Will cook the pasta when the better half gets home.61ae5780fea054ab1943aa43d4d5a0c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Ragu looks good but why the plastic bag?Never seen this done ever

20 hours ago, reeltime said:

fresh perch fillets, dipped in egg batter, coated with Italian bread crumbs and cooked in the air fryer.  should of cooked more lol

had a handful of tater tots and 2 glasses of milk also but dang those perch were delicious. loving that new air fryer except for the coking time.

OOOOPS !!  Wet cleanup in Pygmy's skivvies  !!.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Tonight's selection at Casa Uncle Nicky was moose steak, in mushroom sour-cream gravy (and caraway seeds). Served over rice, with garlic broccoli. I broke out a bottle of my favorite private reserve ginger beer. Life is good. :D

DSC00231.JPG

DSC00230.JPG

DSC00228.JPG

That looks amazing, TC gave me some moose now I love it..

• Like 1

TF- sure is a nice night for a soup of some sorts huh?

Like this one ? Potato soup with Italian sausage. I’ve had a very long week and just got home to this. Soooo good ! 644d80ab994baf28577775ac06969107.jpg
Mama also surprised me with bbq spiced cashews Stellar as well 1514d6f3cf90b6ef1214cb6196d6a744.jpg
Bionic , thanks for sharing the soup recipe. So good !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Best burgers I’ve ever had ! 

I had a buddy offer me to go on a hunt but all they do is go on old back roads and wait for em like shotting fish in a barrel till the charge right but wanna try it heard its just like beef just wild and healthier

Edited by REDNECK4LIFE32

8 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

I had a buddy offer me to go on a hunt but all they do is go on old back roads and wait for em like shotting fish in a barrel till the charge right but wanna try it heard its just like beef just wild and healthier

I’ve heard there isn’t a big challenge in shooting a moose. Sorta like sneaking up on a Volkswagen Beetle in a mall parking lot. I have no desire to shoot one but not against others but it was one heck of a great burger 

7 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’ve heard there isn’t a big challenge in shooting a moose. Sorta like sneaking up on a Volkswagen Beetle in a mall parking lot. I have no desire to shoot one but not against others but it was one heck of a great burger 

I have no desire to shoot one but have the desire to eat one 

9 minutes ago, sodfather said:

I have no desire to shoot one but have the desire to eat one 

When I worked at a Conservation Camp run by the state of VT, we used to get road killed moose.  I know how that sounds, but it was amazing.  We would marinate a pile of moose steak, then cook it with the kids in foil packets on wood coals with onions, carrots and potatoes.  It was top quality eats!