What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

10 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Like this one ? Potato soup with Italian sausage. I’ve had a very long week and just got home to this. Soooo good ! 644d80ab994baf28577775ac06969107.jpg
Mama also surprised me with bbq spiced cashews Stellar as well 1514d6f3cf90b6ef1214cb6196d6a744.jpg
Bionic , thanks for sharing the soup recipe. So good !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great!

Glad you enjoyed it, I was JUST hinting last night to you about that, a few posts back, lol.

No chopped spinach on hand? Not seeing green.

Cashews, look tasty! 

2 hours ago, Bionic said:

That's great!

Glad you enjoyed it, I was JUST hinting last night to you about that, a few posts back, lol.

No chopped spinach on hand? Not seeing green.

Cashews, look tasty! 

no spinach as wife is on blood thinners and has to watch "greens"   I did just have another bowl for lunch and threw a few dashes of Tobasco and a sprinkle of black pepper   Really enjoying this soup

most of those cashews are now gone. I blamed the dog to the Mrs. on where they went

• Like 1

Moose is fantastic eating. You can find harder ways to hunt them. Just like anything. Shooting deer in a cut corn or bean field is not like still hunting one in a swamp 5 miles back in the Dacks!

I think the biggest challenge though is taking care of it after the shot.

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

no spinach as wife is on blood thinners and has to watch "greens"   I did just have another bowl for lunch and threw a few dashes of Tobasco and a sprinkle of black pepper   Really enjoying this soup

most of those cashews are now gone. I blamed the dog to the Mrs. on where they went

Oh ok, I see.  It is my favorite soup.  My dad explained to me how he makes it.  YEARS back my dad went to Olive Garden,  I can tell you it was YEARS ago, because he has no use for that restaurant. I was surprised to hear he has even been there...anyways lol.  He had potato soup there, and kept disecting the flavors, and made a mental ingredients list, and there you have it.

He is the best at making soups, he is even in people's phones as "Chicken soup" lol he just made 5 gallons of chicken soup last night for a snowmobile hill climb event he was meeting friends at for today.

Glad you gave the soup a try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aboa13 said:

44abcd077deb949076ac4c9e13e31dbe.jpg
Not dinner. But my first attempt at scratch everything bagels. Pretty dam good if I say so myself. Lol

They look AWESOME. Nice job.

Bagels are one of my favorite foods, I crave bagels with cream cheese if I haven't had one in a few days.

24 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Oh ok, I see.  It is my favorite soup.  My dad explained to me how he makes it.  YEARS back my dad went to Olive Garden,  I can tell you it was YEARS ago, because he has no use for that restaurant. I was surprised to hear he has even been there...anyways lol.  He had potato soup there, and kept disecting the flavors, and made a mental ingredients list, and there you have it.

He is the best at making soups, he is even in people's phones as "Chicken soup" lol he just made 5 gallons of chicken soup last night for a snowmobile hill climb event he was meeting friends at for today.

Glad you gave the soup a try.

My dad always made a soup like this. Except he added fresh green beans as well and used smoked sausage sometimes.  Love soups. I make a lot of them in the winter.  Think I will make this soon myself got one pack of venison sausage from last year saved for it. 

• Like 1