What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

10 hours ago, Bionic said:

They were fake box-push pierogies, Mrs. T's were on sale, a few weeks back.

These were Sour cream, and chive potato filled.

I have never had real pierogies, so these are always good.  A friend is polish, and he gets real pierogies from PA, in this mom & pop pierogie shop. One of these days I need to throw him some money, and have him  bring me back some.

My former wife's family has homeade perogies every good Friday.  Stuffed with sauerkraut and then topped with diced onions and butter.  Def good. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

My former wife's family has homeade perogies every good Friday.  Stuffed with sauerkraut and then topped with diced onions and butter.  Def good. 

Until a few years ago my SIL made sauerkraut ones, cheese and potato    Every year I'd say no sauerkraut for me as she pointed to which were the other 2   Every year I got a sauerkraut one by accident   Even though she only makes the other two varieties I still fully except to get a nasty kraut one

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

The scampi look amazing...HOWEVER, are you seriously slamming a pint of milk with that!Again, to each their own but C’mon Man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually 2 glasses of milk, the red cap milk which has to do because I cant get the real milk 'round here.

• Like 1

Wtf...we gotta play guessing games with every Biz meal? Tomahawk steak and lamb chops!?!?

Ribeye for me. and lamb chops for the wife. All grilled by me

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

That LOOKS damn good. What roast is that? Whenever I cook meat in the crock pot I feel it tastes “grey.” How was it and what else was in the crock?

Not sure what grey taste like  but this was damn good!!! Gotta give the wifey credit for this one. That is the larger roast from back leg of a young doe.  Came out tastey, moist and was so damn tender. In the crock was potatoes, onions, carots, onion soup mix, water and garlic cloves, meat was seasoned and browned before put into crock.

Edited by NYBowhunter
Spelling
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dom said:

I'm having 2lbs Mussels for a snack cooked in onion garlic butter and Beer Italian bread for dipping in the sauces.

Yes please   The wife makes a similar but uses some crumbley bleu cheese and bacon   We quickly eat the mussels to get to the broth to dip the buttered bread in lol

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Yes please   The wife makes a similar but uses some cumbley bleu cheese and bacon   We quickly eat the mussels to get to the broth to dip the buttered bread in lol

They don't last long never tried with bleu cheese but sounds great.Told the wife she should have picked up more than 2 lbs PEI mussels are awesome