What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Me the wife and her friend hit up Mickey's restaurant and lounge today in Plattsburgh Ny. Very good Italian restaurant. Appetizer was buffalo bleu cheese nachos. Then our lunch I had the chicken parm grinder debate whether to get the spaghetti bolengese. They both had calzones. Tonight left over chicken broccoli and noodles in cheddar cream of chicken sauce. Also very tasty. Nothing better good food, conversation and not being rush out of a restaurant like other places.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Late breakfast with the girls. Poked yolk Vanilla iced coffee. Crab cake Benedict. Home fries with peppers and onions. 025c74f3507bcbb09d7ae0b2d37bdf42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great.  Never had crab cake Benedict.  Might have to try that.  I like fried green tomatoes for Benedict but that sounds tasty

• Like 1

8 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

That sounds really good ive been wanting to do a perch or pike fish chowder. Was it new England style or like manhattan

def try it.   I have made a northern pike fish chowder and it came out great .  Basically make like a new england style clam chowder.   Can even make a clam chowder with a clam juice base and add the northern pike to it. 

11 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Beef top round liberally coated with salt , pepper , garlic powder cooked with sous vide at 140 for 28 hours. Sliced thin as I could with Rapala filet knife. Kimmelweck roll and fresh Millers horseradish. You now have a killer roast beef sammich. eb16f12baa67abad9fc2ab516c8e20ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks killer!

13 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

def try it.   I have made a northern pike fish chowder and it came out great .  Basically make like a new england style clam chowder.   Can even make a clam chowder with a clam juice base and add the northern pike to it. 

I can't do chowder with freshwater fish. :sorry: No problem at all when it's fried, grilled, etc., but unless it gets up to certain temperatures it affects me like the mushrooms and peyote I don't remember using never used in high school. Violently ill followed by seeing things for several hours.