What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

What ever happened to a home cooked Sunday dinner?I am not at all liking this new age crap.Cook a nice roast dinner for the Family and they have made other plans,F this getting drunk tonight.

Simmer down teapot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Just Blowing some steam!But what the HECK I'm glad I grew the old way cause this new crap is just That Crap!

No no go on! Blow off that steam, i was just trying to lighten the mood.  So you made a nice all day cooked dinner, and the family bailed?  Thats aggravating, but more for you.  What did you make?  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bionic said:

No no go on! Blow off that steam, i was just trying to lighten the mood.  So you made a nice all day cooked dinner, and the family bailed?  Thats aggravating, but more for you.  What did you make?  

Just a 7 lbs beef roast smashed tators gravy biscuits roasted veggies homemade Keylime pie.Yes it will be more for myself but Damn

7 minutes ago, Dom said:

Just a 7 lbs beef roast smashed tators gravy biscuits roasted veggies homemade Keylime pie.Yes it will be more for myself but Damn

Holy crap, Dom.....I don't care if I do live 4 or 5 hours away...I am on my way and I will pick up Bionic enroute....

1 minute ago, Pygmy said:

Holy crap, Dom.....I don't care if I do live 4 or 5 hours away...I am on my way and I will pick up Bionic enroute....

Yesss yes yes lol not enough likes in a day, to like this!

I never show up empty handed either.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

That is Family rite there.Hash and eggs with a brother/brothers sounds good also come on down coffee will be in the pot.

• Like 2

Just now, Pygmy said:

TF can sit in the club cab with the beer cooler....Wait a minute.. TF can drive and I'LL sit in the club cab with the beer cooler..Hehehe..

Lol, i'll drive, get us there faster, you'll need the beer to forget I steer with the fake hand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1