philoshop

What's for dinner tonight?

3 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Such a great forum, seems as we cheered you up a bit Dom.  Good stuff.

Yes a little!This is a Great forum, member since 2010 

Just now, Dom said:

Yes a little!This is a Great forum, member since 2010 

Good, im glad.  This is as close to social media as I get.  Full of great people, no dbags really.  I enjoy posting.  

6 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Im thinking the skiing comment went over your head, no worries,  cant simplify that saying anymore lol, get banned.

Like I said I'm old not really intuned with modern lingo.Over my head or below the knees the only sliding on me is from the Wife!

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Like I said I'm old not really intuned with modern lingo.Over my head or below the knees the only sliding on me is from the Wife!

Very much respected, not an insult, just a little fun, but not a classy comment that I should explain.  Have yourself a great night.

Edited by Bionic

8 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Good, im glad.  This is as close to social media as I get.  Full of great people, no dbags really.  I enjoy posting.  

Back to my roast beef dinner was fantastic I had never had a Keylime pie and that was so good I ate the whole damn 9 inch pie.Yea I got some crap for family but who doesn't.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Back to my roast beef dinner was fantastic I had never had a Keylime pie and that was so good I ate the whole damn 9 inch pie.Yea I got some crap for family but who doesn't.

Ok then.

Jamaican jerk chicken ( cooked with sous vide ) , banana mayo and a pineapple ring.
Wishing for a piece of key lime pie  but a praline from NOLA will have to work c1aecc9b2615c3cbc2290a7d6393263b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

The last of the perch and walleye in the freezer.  Need spring soon. Breaded with house of autrys fish breader and tonys Creole seasoning.   

rps20180311_153139.jpg

That looks fantastic I love fried perch and walleye. Next Friday bullhead tacos with a pic. This past Friday was baked stuffed haddock stuffed with seafood stuffing really good.

• Like 1

Not for dinner tonight, but it will be ready for Saturday - St. Patricks Day.  I made the marinade for Corned Venison, just waiting for it to cool so I can soak the roasts for 5 days.  I’ll have to borrow my friends meat slicer to get the nice thin, even slices.  Dark rye, Russian dressing, sauerkraut, a thick slice of Swiss cheese and a nice dark beer will be my St Patricks Day Dinner! 

Will post pics. 

2 minutes ago, Otto said:

Not for dinner tonight, but it will be ready for Saturday - St. Patricks Day.  I made the marinade for Corned Venison, just waiting for it to cool so I can soak the roasts for 5 days.  I’ll have to borrow my friends meat slicer to get the nice thin, even slices.  Dark rye, Russian dressing, sauerkraut, a thick slice of Swiss cheese and a nice dark beer will be my St Patricks Day Dinner! 

Will post pics. 

That sounds really good. FYI. I used a filet knife to cut really thin slices of the top round I made roast beef with. Just gotta take your time and be patient. That is if you can’t score the slicer. 

The slicer is no problem, and he will get a share of the result too, since he helped me drag and butcher said deer! 

Rainbow Trout
Corn

9a0e2be4322dfe72de969deb207a62fc.jpg

• Like 6

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

13 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Rainbow Trout
Corn

9a0e2be4322dfe72de969deb207a62fc.jpg

Looks good Biz!You even kept or didn't use to much bait/corn lol!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This is why deer die at my hands!!

f28e68175a8d53b4b1e14d15fd619802.jpg

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Fletch said:

This is why deer die at my hands!!

f28e68175a8d53b4b1e14d15fd619802.jpg

Avocado nom nom's

Surprising how good they are this time of year! Buttery and well the loin pfffft

• Like 1

2 ribeyes and cauliflower

5070b42ca806854088a7361bde332c08.jpg

• Like 6

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Biz yous like that cow flowers. I’m not a fan so you can have my life allotment too!

• Like 1