What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Nice fry!  The cheeks on those 10lbers you caught are probably as big as an Oneida lake whole fillet!  
Looks great
I filled 2 big freezer bags and had a small bag full with the cheeks. Yes, there was a bit more meat yeilded off those 3 than a week's worth at Oneida. But, with my kids at the reel, they were all as fun to load in the net !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Smoked a Lake Ontario Salmon on 7/4, took a good part of the day while trying to control temps on the Weber. Sitting in the shade and in/out of the lake, it was pleasant afternoon.
2afe0d739abc06279126db841ae7ff9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 6

A little something to weigh me down this AM.

Loose breakfast sausage patty, 2 eggs with the yoke left slightly runny, cheddarjack,  franks redhot, blackpepper, on a crisped everything. 

20180708_111149.jpg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 7

57 minutes ago, MPHunter said:

Foot long Sahlens. Ted's hot sauce, Weber's mustard, kraut, chopped onion. As I posted in the hot dog thread, the Sahlen's taste like White Eagles to me - excellent!403d2bfeec3c92c2026f0c0a0dd97653.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jenga !! Sahlens , Weber’s and Teds hot sauce. Nailed it.  Kraut n onions too. Well played 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

ff0a0cfb6a48fa5c35c1da9105bdf83b.jpg
Pizzas grilling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of pie's are they? One appears to be buffalo chicken pie, but i dont see chicken.  The other looks like bbq sauce with like beef on top... looks FUN.

What kind of pie's are they? One appears to be buffalo chicken pie, but i dont see chicken.  The other looks like bbq sauce with like beef on top... looks FUN.

Buffalo chicken is correct. There is chicken in there. The other is BBQ sauce brisket red onion. Only second time making pizza on the grill. Don’t think we will ever make it any other way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aboa13 said:

Buffalo chicken is correct. There is chicken in there. The other is BBQ sauce brisket red onion. Only second time making pizza on the grill. Don’t think we will ever make it any other way.

That is great, I love primitive style cooking! I don't even own a grille anymore since I cook on the firepit instead. Sent my grille up to our camp in the Adirondacks. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Bow tie pasta , sun dried tomatoes, garlic , olive oil , Asiago cheese and spinach , Parmesan cheese 43064db045e9f1d307d046f8e08485fb.jpg

That almost looks healthy with the spinach!