philoshop

What's for dinner tonight?

That's his wife's oversexed 16 year old nymphomanic niece...Other than that, I don't know anything..

3b5f15c1b2178633a99a3f9edd538dec.jpg

Some magazine my wife had on the table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I gotta admit I’m not sure about some Frenchy BS water boil on an already prime cut of meat. A few of you guys are fans. I don’t have one but I would think it would be best for not the top quality items? The French can make me pastries but for cooking meat......maybe it’s a crutch idk

I got to admit I take pride in not cooking with an item that sounds like a unidentifiable snowflakes shampoo lol

Sorry my man as a trained chef who is by no means French you my friend are clueless, you need TF to clue you in

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I gotta admit I’m not sure about some Frenchy BS water boil on an already prime cut of meat. A few of you guys are fans. I don’t have one but I would think it would be best for not the top quality items? The French can make me pastries but for cooking meat......maybe it’s a crutch idk

I got to admit I take pride in not cooking with an item that sounds like a unidentifiable snowflakes shampoo lol

Try it before you knock it simple as that. 

Tonight’s dinner, sushi sashimi combo

abd66bd9cb17c1bb92543db7bde10a58.jpg&key=9ee5f94c341fa4564bb496fa2137756efd21736459bd43a19c993f19dfab5c61

Sweet...what gas station?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Sweet...what gas station?

Hahah I value my life too much for that

Sorry my man as a trained chef who is by no means French you my friend are clueless, you need TF to clue you in  

Lol I gotta mess with you guys!! I know you both enjoy quality food and that really good chefs use them.... gotta have my fun!! You gotta admit it could have a better name!!

Lol I gotta tax you guys!! I know you both enjoy quality food and that really good chefs use them.... gotta have my fun!! You gotta admit it could have a better name!!

I know ur having fun, if I thought you were serious I wouldn’t have been as bold in my response! Yes it could. I’ll also admit I haven’t used mine in a long time

• Like 1

Light lunch

ec97675137e7265f5b3a02684ea0ad47.jpg

• Like 4

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Butterflied some boneless chicken breasts, pounded them , slathered in Greek dressing and stuffed with sun dried tomatoe basil feta d5012bdd6a4a54532dbb739e86b12fa5.jpg513f46350f4a7683b5b4036bf042081f.jpg

• Like 5

Hamburgers and onion rings cooked in the air fryer.I'm kinda liking this cooker makes dinner for 2 quick and very little cleanup.

• Like 2

Butterflied some boneless chicken breasts, pounded them , slathered in Greek dressing and stuffed with sun dried tomatoe basil feta d5012bdd6a4a54532dbb739e86b12fa5.jpg&key=f404f5bebfe7d7ab9d307c3c702712f957c724ca355ae6bc6d591e6f420253cb513f46350f4a7683b5b4036bf042081f.jpg&key=5582340ba65dcdc561a4eae936b13e6dd02894237feea241b33f196ca689cf41

That looks good. How long in oven?

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

39 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Butterflied some boneless chicken breasts, pounded them , slathered in Greek dressing and stuffed with sun dried tomatoe basil feta d5012bdd6a4a54532dbb739e86b12fa5.jpg513f46350f4a7683b5b4036bf042081f.jpg

That looks good, even the chips

5 minutes ago, SmokeinTN said:

Crock pot Pork Loin and sauerkraut with potatoes and peas n carrots.

ps.thumb.jpg.745d8e12baa7ee52e1efbb98c5601492.jpg

Yes Please I don't have to ask how it tastes cause I have had and like it cooked that way,my Grandmother made it that way for years.

• Like 1

Tenderloins and heart from the buck I shot on 10/28 this year. Grills getting warmed up right now. 302ad0bb1ec6fae1888f38f7d07d547a.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Chicken, and brocorri over brown rice 

20181108_202715.jpg

14 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Pan fried some venison to have in brown rice and mixed vegetables. 

20181108_202403.jpg

Date night ?   #fnveggiesgettingintheway 

1 minute ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You, and crappy must be spooning, or something....both of you making comments like this to distract :scratchhead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

The veggies are tracer rounds so i can keep tabs on my digestive system.

• Like 2

That looks good. How long in oven?

Hello?