What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Potato ? Cheese ? Sauerkraut? No sour cream on them ?

Potato & cheese. Onions on side. I don’t like sauerkraut or sour cream.

If I’m gonna hunt like a WNY this weekend, I gotta start eating like one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Potato & cheese. Onions on side. I don’t like sauerkraut or sour cream.

If I’m gonna hunt like a WNY this weekend, I gotta start eating like one!

Mmmm. Just like grandma used to make. Her secret was a hint of menthol cigarette ash that fell off her cigarette while she was making the perogies. I have the noodle board she used to make them all. Probably 100k perogies made on it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Dumplin recipe may be appreciated by many on here- definitely me!!!

Good ole chicken and dumplins My starch count has gone off the grid again but I do love my duplins                                    Very easy simple pancake batter or bisquick mix batter very thick and spoon into pan pot of chicken cook 10 mins with top on then another 10 mins off or until cooked to your likeness 

58 minutes ago, Dom said:

Good ole chicken and dumplins My starch count has gone off the grid again but I do love my duplins

My gramma used to make chicken and dumplings, where we lived in rural North Carolina when I was a kid.  I still remember them as being absolutely delicious, it was a real treat to go to her house.  Haven't had any like that in many many years.  Would love a picture! 

My gramma used to make chicken and dumplings, where we lived in rural North Carolina when I was a kid.  I still remember them as being absolutely delicious, it was a real treat to go to her house.  Haven't had any like that in many many years.  Would love a picture! 

That’s what I mean...how could gramma’s be THAT easy? Gramma wasn’t using bisquik was she? I would love an old school recipe if it’s out there (i could find one on-line but I want YOUR family recipe!!!!)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, crappyice said:

That’s what I mean...how could gramma’s be THAT easy? Gramma wasn’t using bisquik was she? I would love an old school recipe if it’s out there (i could find one on-line but I want YOUR family recipe!!!!)

Her's/Grandmas was made with flour baking powder sugar and salt.I wish I could post pictures these meals were the best.