What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Actually i was, but you seem to travel a lot...so i was joking, yet asking...i dont travel your way, so I dont know where you live, or how close etc, smack my wrist and tell me I live under a rock.

Just make sure you smack the correct wrist...wrong one and you will break your hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you marinate like you would with a beef flank steak?  Looks really good, I have mine whole as well, but was saving for grilling season.

Grilling season? I grilled last two nights! The only thing I shovel is out the back deck around the grill!!

• Like 1

3438655b7e6bb9dfe32d86c6afec4e20.jpg&key=8e1f03c1aa1d4adb82940f40618b7099418b767fcea4fd1001ba4ad4f61c2e67

6447b49e8786972b9f91721a40c6d13e.jpg&key=9f527bf98820d88b373671ef1b625e130fd85828f0ef1937e0bd0ff21934a51d

Fig & Olive in Scarsdale. Overrated. Nothing was great.

Haha i used to be the chef there. If you can call it that I was a over paid babysitter. Half that crap is made a a commissary kitchen in the city and sent up 3 times a week

• Like 1

Haha i used to be the chef there. If you can call it that I was a over paid babysitter. Half that crap is made a a commissary kitchen in the city and sent up 3 times a week

Seems about right

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If that tastes half as good as it looks then damn! 

You know, I always feel the pics of these, do not make them look as good as they taste.  The homemade bacon is so damn good, words cannot describe, seriously unreal bacon.  The cow rub pairs well too, we don’t have these often, but when we do, we seem to want to only eat this.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Smoked some chicken thighs marinated in chivettas and dusted with bionics chicken rub Yum 134915f84a870704f04fde9f4dce4cd7.jpg

3 hours ago, Jdubs said:

First time trying this Sante Fe chicken in the crock pot.  Whole house smells like a Mexican kitchen and Holy smokes does it taste good! 

20190106_214234.jpg

Both look great!

• Like 1