What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

On 1/23/2019 at 8:13 PM, mlammerhirt said:

Enlighten me on this cow massage?? Store bought or homemade?
Seems like you put it in or on alot of meals.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I overlooked this, sorry about that.  It is a dry rub I created from scratch.  I used to make it for London Broils for the grille.  We were apart of a group of families who all seasonal camped at a campground.  Every Saturday night we all woukd have dinner together, and all bring something.  I brought 2 London broils with the dry rub I created.  All loved it, and one guy said “you better bottle this”.  He was always adamant about that, and I always wanted a side gig/hobby.  So, I started a legit legal business, etc, created labels on a store bought program, bought the adhesive printable labels, bought seals, caps the whole 9 yards.  I was buying bulk spices to create my blends, and doing all the mixing, packing, labeling, heat seals, and had an instruction use, abd suggestion sheet included with all orders.  It was simply too much for me working a full time job.  I stopped pushing the business, and simply sell it to the folks I know.  The cow massage dry rub was as you read, intended for beef, but once it was out to the public, people used it on everything, it is a good all around everyday seasoning.

B8577893-75AD-4918-AEB2-5CB5E5842821.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

I overlooked this, sorry about that.  It is a dry rub I created from scratch.  I used to make it for London Broils for the grille.  We were apart of a group of families who all seasonal camped at a campground.  Every Saturday night we all woukd have dinner together, and all bring something.  I brought 2 London broils with the dry rub I created.  All loved it, and one guy said “you better bottle this”.  He was always adamant about that, and I always wanted a side gig/hobby.  So, I started a legit legal business, etc, created labels on a store bought program, bought the adhesive printable labels, bought seals, caps the whole 9 yards.  I was buying bulk spices to create my blends, and doing all the mixing, packing, labeling, heat seals, and had an instruction use, abd suggestion sheet included with all orders.  It was simply too much for me working a full time job.  I stopped pushing the business, and simply sell it to the folks I know.  The cow massage dry rub was as you read, intended for beef, but once it was out to the public, people used it on everything, it is a good all around everyday seasoning.
B8577893-75AD-4918-AEB2-5CB5E5842821.thumb.jpeg.bfbc94765dd5fd8d06e33e57ea94aeb2.jpeg

Yet another layer to this onion of a man!!! Look forward to sampling it Saturday night in Peekskill- see you then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1