What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

How did you cook it?

Quite the process but very well worth it...boil water, red wine vinegar, carrots, onion, celery- dunk it 4 or 5 times for 3-4 seconds and then boil for 45 - 60 min.
Cool, cut, marinade in oil, lemon, red pepper flake, oregano, red wine vinegar -3 hour soak.

Quick dance in a hot pan with oil plate over salad with more red wine vinegar and pepper flakes.
6474a42dc2788c8d193a978e99d95859.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

We use a company in Toronto called THP to develop recipes and create content for Facebook and instagram. They have rooms and rooms of tables and flatware and plates etc and all kinds of backdrops to create shots. They also do stop motion videos of recipes being made

https://instagram.com/crabclassic?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=14au7dka7xo4r

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree I eat it every time it’s a menu. But never attempted to cook it myself

It’s not hard...just a process. The second one which is currently in the freezer will probably be grilled to finish instead of pan fried

• Like 1

13 hours ago, crappyice said:

It’s not hard...just a process. The second one which is currently in the freezer will probably be grilled to finish instead of pan fried

Fell in love eating the grilled octopus in Greece and Turkey years ago. Have never had any as good. I have tried making it and also not as good and quite the process!

• Like 1