What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Does Nunda make a horseradish mustard? I love grey mouse farm horseradish mustard from saugerties. Theirs is the absolute best. Great heat with a pleasant finish emoji108.pngemoji123.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I believe they do

horseradish caraway as I just looked.   It's more of a brown mustard versus Webers yellow
Hmmmmmm Caraway seeds are what ruin rye breads. Guess grey mouse farm shall reign supreme still

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Paula said:

I believe they do

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

horseradish caraway as I just looked.   It's more of a brown mustard versus Webers yellow

Looked up these mustards this morn and they have a variety pack I think I am gonna order.  The smoky maple sounds amazing. 

• Like 2

Do you have good luck with London broil? No matter what I do it’s tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beat the hell out of it with a meat mallet. Marinade it in something acidic for 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud 

I will not hijack this thread so please don’t respond to this, but all you do is talk smack, fight with people, take creepy pictures from parking lots. And are overall just a waste of space. I don’t even think you have posted anything to do with hunting since you got here. Have you ever even hunted in your life. Just go away don’t ruin this thread too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

U should just leave the forum

I think all the immature acting dicks need to leave! Don't play princess to the cause! Rise above immaturity! Stop the baiting! This thread crapping shit is getting out of hand! Grown men don't act like this! Also again fake accounts and trolling accounts are all the rage!

Grow the hell up move on and let it go!

For the record, chefhunter86, this is not directed at you, it's directed at all of the people who just live to cause drama every day.

I have no pics, I made garlic-cheddar sausage in red sauce for dinner.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chefhunter86 said:

Lol I know it well. They are actually a client of mine

Oh cool, Jenn actually knows the owners, small world!  I only ever get a bacon swiss burger when I go there, I enjoy it.  I like there burgers a lot.  She likes the matzo ball soup, and greek salad.