philoshop

What's for dinner tonight?

Just now, doebuck1234 said:

Id tear that up!easy and as long as it fills the belly.thats what counts^_^

Haha, Thats what I’m doing actually! Got home late-ish, haven’t eaten all day, one of those days

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Bionic ain't nothing wrong with that how did you do th pizza bites?

Ate them whole, after the oven.

4 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Haha, Thats what I’m doing actually! Got home late-ish, haven’t eaten all day, one of those days

Have had many of those.tonight was a quick throw together ham,egg,cheese wrap with franks(no pic).Mac n cheese(TF special) is my go to in a rush!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Have had many of those.tonight was a quick throw together ham,egg,cheese wrap with franks(no pic).Mac n cheese(TF special) is my go to in a rush!

Exaaaaaactly! Sometimes these nights are just plain fun, and stress relieving because you simply do not give a....haha

• Like 1

I’m a mess tonight, don’t judge me, lol.
9F14DC03-C8C2-4BFE-9D86-E46E2013018B.thumb.jpeg.09336a2c80ba2d009c04b0ef44f81a1e.jpeg

That’s my standard camp meal when I’m there unplanned because those are two things left in the freezer for my two year old!! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, chefhunter86 said:

That’s my standard camp meal when I’m there unplanned because those are two things left in the freezer for my two year old!! Love it

Haha, good stuff! Glad I posted this

1 minute ago, mlammerhirt said:

Where's the fish fry from? Looks great.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Good thymes south. Broadway n Penora 

• Like 1

9F14DC03-C8C2-4BFE-9D86-E46E2013018B.thumb.jpeg.09336a2c80ba2d009c04b0ef44f81a1e.jpeg

I really like your plates. Seriously

• Thanks 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Mac n cheese, take #2.  Much better outcome!  I went for a more traditional version focusing on three cheeses, adding milk and baking for just 20 minutes in the skillet.  Tastes great, but I'm going to play around with this some more.  Once I get the base receipe figured out, I'll make different versions using bacon, stout beer, chicken, shrimp and lobster chunks.
20190315_170710.thumb.jpg.d35358280f22fb0deb9a2f7241995154.jpg
20190315_170605.thumb.jpg.ccd9d68969cdae333e5495c69d503359.jpg

Are you starting with a roux? If not give that a dance before adding milk and cheese...good pinch of mustard powder in the roux adds something necessary IMO as well.

• Like 1

a79e0c991757ef73b40d2ef29363b180.jpg

• Like 3

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I really like your plates. Seriously

Thanks Biz, appreciate it.  The plates were from Walmart actually.  It was a 16 pc set.  I have a log home, so when I renovated it, I added all kinds of square cut beams, and so on, and so forth,  and made the home rustic.  I thought these plates were perfect for the house, earth tone, square, and they remind me of a stream bed where you place the food.  

https://www.amazon.com/Oneida-20-Piece-Reactive-Stoneware-Dinnerware/dp/B07L2NBRJK

https://www.amazon.com/Gibson-Elite-Tequesta-16-Piece-Dinnerware/dp/B00JWYVC48

first link is closer to the look of the plates, second link is somewhat similar, but has teal which I do not have.  I bought them in person though, not online, cannot find these anymore.  I do see some nice moose/pines dinner sets though! Lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dom said:

Dunham is a riot was or did he bring Peanut

Oh yes and all the regulars.  He tried out a couple of new characters there. He told everyone we were getting the best of the regular show and this was some free shit!  Lol

He does like a 40 minute stand up routine before the ventriloquism part. Also very funny!  Was a good time. Went to Texas roadhouse before for dinner.  

12 hours ago, Bionic said:

9F14DC03-C8C2-4BFE-9D86-E46E2013018B.jpeg

We will let it go.... this time....lol.  all the awesome meals you put together I am actually relieved that you eat like the rest of us sometimes.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

We will let it go.... this time....lol.  all the awesome meals you put together I am actually relieved that you eat like the rest of us sometimes.  

Haha, thanks pal, I will rest easy now that I came clean :heat: 

it also gets worrisome rotating the same 5 or 6 pics to post each night for dinner :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bionic said:

Haha, thanks pal, I will rest easy now that I came clean :heat: 

it also gets worrisome rotating the same 5 or 6 pics to post each night for dinner :rofl:

I have considered putting the pic of your Dad's homemade smoked sausage and taters you post as my wallpaper a couple of times.  :taunt:.  Yum! 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I have considered putting the pic of your Dad's homemade smoked sausage and taters you post as my wallpaper a couple of times.  :taunt:.  Yum! 

Haha, that’s awesome! 

Not dinner but pickled eggs and peppercini .  Made a batch should be ready to eat in a couple weeks. 
IMG_20190316_110631805.thumb.jpg.465f06ad4f67ad1f6692324c6686f6cc.jpg
Oh man......do share the recipe!
Those look unreal.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

New Greek place in Yorktown, Pappous.
pretty damn good.

47dc993bf24d17e3ee28621500959b3a.jpg

bb8eb7377214eb8a890c908a20aa9907.jpg

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Corned beef cabbage potatoes toasted rye and mustard

b2044e362ed869a61e517f05e3dc037e.jpg

Looks quite spot on   Nice ! 

Looks quite spot on   Nice ! 

It was good my only complaint is my wife bought a round I prefer my corned beef to be brisket

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

It was good my only complaint is my wife bought a round I prefer my corned beef to be brisket

Just had the same conversation hour ago but yet I’ve never made either