What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

West side market in Cleveland had this. We did not buy any. Did have a great huge crepe with gruyere , chèvre , sun dried tomatoes and chicken for breakfast. Bought some goat cheese , 6 flavors of little smokies , ground chorizo and a stuffed bacon fatty that I’ll smoke 08a74d62c8c6c1fd605e34c05b9394c3.jpgaa19f59224169f39af1dd61cc57a1a83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Grab me some chicken feet I use them in my voodoo practice .

Heres last nights , seafood fra diavolo , $16 at a Greek family restaurant, and its excellent !

5D9B63BA-2381-468B-8F64-CDF6963A3239.jpeg

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

West side market in Cleveland had this. We did not buy any. Did have a great huge crepe with gruyere , chèvre , sun dried tomatoes and chicken for breakfast. Bought some goat cheese , 6 flavors of little smokies , ground chorizo and a stuffed bacon fatty that I’ll smoke 08a74d62c8c6c1fd605e34c05b9394c3.jpgaa19f59224169f39af1dd61cc57a1a83.jpg

Brother raises chickens among other animals.  They sell out of feet to people making stocks and soups. It looks disgusting,  but I'm sure we have all had it in a restaurant setting.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You should hit this place up, Gallucci's 

My wife made stuffed peppers with our second last pack of doe-fawn grind tonight.   That was some fine eating for sure, possibly the best I have had.  She is going to make chili tomorrow with the last pack.   I suppose the quality of our eating is going to drop off a bit after that, at least when it comes to the ground meat.  All of that remaining in our freezer after tomorrow will be from mature bucks.     Fortunately, we are still pretty well stocked with button-buck and doe-fawn roasts and backstrap.   

11 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

My wife made stuffed peppers with our second last pack of doe-fawn grind tonight.   That was some fine eating for sure, possibly the best I have had.  She is going to make chili tomorrow with the last pack.   I suppose the quality of our eating is going to drop off a bit after that, at least when it comes to the ground meat.  All of that remaining in our freezer after tomorrow will be from mature bucks.     Fortunately, we are still pretty well stocked with button-buck and doe-fawn roasts and backstrap.   

Yum!!!but wheres the picture wolc!!need that fine eats pic :drinks:

38 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Could have brought him home some   As good if not better than BB I’ve heard 

0B16A1D3-740A-482C-9AD8-29D77BDA0288.jpeg

You should send some of that to Belo so he can try cooking them with his hero  Steve Rinella's  "Meateater" method (uses olive oil and lots of pepper).

45 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Yum!!!but wheres the picture wolc!!need that fine eats pic :drinks:

No time, too tasty to slow down for a picture.

Edited by wolc123

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:18 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Blue pointe grill
Lobster , scallops , shrimps , lobster mashed taters , green beans ab51e404619898b1721e6f2cf0ffc609.jpg. Killer appiesabddcfa433c1dfa2cfabb5ac156fdfb6.jpg5569d8580a39a3cd367ef68cc2625bc0.jpgthe scallops and calamari. We took our first ever uber rides we set up lol. Handy as all get out

TF...   how did you like the Blue Point Grill...  One of my favorite restaurant anywhere..   Food is always very good and they mix a very good drink too....   Lobster Mashed Potatoes !!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, t_barb said:

TF...   how did you like the Blue Point Grill...  One of my favorite restaurant anywhere..   Food is always very good and they mix a very good drink too....   Lobster Mashed Potatoes !!!

Outstanding! It may have been you who suggested it   Wife and daughter loved it. Our first Uber rides to and fro too lol.   Mixed drinks and lobster mashed taters outstanding. Heck I ate all my green beans too !