philoshop

What's for dinner tonight?

Left over Turkey and all the fixing's.Then will be making soup to last the winter

Was running around all day. The wife took the kids out to eat so I just had some cold pizza and salad ,from last night, with a Bud Light chaser………Not too bad!!   LOL!!

venison stew. 2lb venison. 1bag of babby carrots 1/2 an onion celerey potatoes then 30 minutes before its done cooking I toss in a bag of frozen corn.

9hrs in the crock pot it was delicious

o and some salt and pepper

• Like 3

I grilled up some backstraps for my cousin, he's putting in a bathroom for me acf97ea69ad101a5a932075bfe31142b.jpg74e7585b04b61ed98a6a14776f5b087f.jpg

• Like 8

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Tenderloin medallions flash fried about 1 minute per side in butter and sprinkled with a little seasoned salt... Did up both inside TLS and have enough leftover to take a Ziploc bag for lunch tomorrow for the PA opener...Along with proper accompaniments of course...A large Mr. Goodbar, a large Almond Joy and a pack of Reese Cups... One rule...DON'T put the chocolate and the hand warmers in the same pocket !

• Like 3

Last night was venison chili with crusty italian bread and tonight was venison burgers with sweet potato fries.

• Like 2

"Leave us the hell alone!" - Ted Nugent (2/4/13)

Proud member of the NRA

Proud of my Eagle Scout

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)

http://s1099.photobucket.com/user/jmasiakos/slideshow/Furry%20and%20Feathered%20Friends

Multiple lb burger

post-871-1448851578709_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Made turkey burgers seasoned with garlic salt and pepper. Grilled on low and covered with jalapeno cheese at the end. Garlic shells and sugar snap peas on the side.

• Like 1

sis you finish that and get a shirt??

It was for like 20 people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

I devoured a sizable chunk of goat cheese with some homemade crackers and spicey horseradish mustard last night, courtesy of some Amish folks just down the road.

I helped them out with some minor construction issues in the exchange.

I couldn't stop slicing and eating!

Went for a bran muffin this morning. ;-]

• Like 1

"It's fun to win elections." -- Bill Whittle

I devoured a sizable chunk of goat cheese with some homemade crackers and spicey horseradish mustard last night, courtesy of some Amish folks just down the road.

had some sheep cheese at some food expo here in our capitol.  that ruined it for me.  goats and sheep I've decided shouldn't have anything to do with cheese.  my cheese adventures go as far as gouda.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

for tonight it'll be less than 24 hr old tenderloin, marinated for some additional favor, from a 118 lb doe.  i mean it'll be practically vegan.  she's been eating soy from soybean fields and I'm washing it down with 2% milk instead of whole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

Planned hunt from the bathroom?... ;):cheese:

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

I have a pot roast, with veggies, working in the crock pot, right now. When its my turn to cook I take the lazy road..

• Like 1

Apparently camp left overs...pork and saurekraut and what ever elseI can throw together...

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

Backstrap dry aged for 7 days in the fridge then grilled over a cast iron skillet.

post-789-0-73690600-1448922162_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elmo
  • Like 6

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Venison black bean stew. ( last roast and venison from last year ). Good thing I just picked up one of the 2 from processor tonight to refill freezer. This is soooo good !

post-4567-0-38614900-1448941664_thumb.jp

• Like 2