philoshop

What's for dinner tonight?

that is stompin damn awesome!!!!!!  ELK- you WNY guys have it made.  We have to eat out pasture cows out this way.   Damn Jay that sounds amazing

I agree about the sounds amazing and awesome part from above but not sure I follow nor subscribe to “eating out pasture cows.” Pygmy may be able to offer some better advice than I but just Be careful my friend-that sounds UDDERLY dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I agree about the sounds amazing and awesome part from above but not sure I follow nor subscribe to “eating out pasture cows.” Pygmy may be able to offer some better advice than I but just Be careful my friend-that sounds UDDERLY dangerous.

lol :rofl:- whew - thanks fixed that quick!  but still see what we have to do out in CNY for fun ! :O Damn WNY guys living right! 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

That takes the game of “Cow Tipping” to a whole new level! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seasoning her now. Cant wait to be on the patio bbqing. Half propane, the other half charcoal. The bottom is a smoker/ oven

20190618_102723.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Team Hoyt said:

Seasoning her now. Cant wait to be on the patio bbqing. Half propane, the other half charcoal. The bottom is a smoker/ oven

20190618_102723.jpg

Nice!! There are 3 of us on here that have these now!

7 minutes ago, Team Hoyt said:

20190618_102723.jpg

Geez where is kitchen sink?

2 hours ago, Team Hoyt said:

How do you like it

I am really liking it. I have not used the charcoal side yet. I have 2 other smokers for big smokes but this is handy as heck for family sized smokes. It seems well made and thought out.

Hope you enjoy!!

86f6b28a0f4f01f5f8ec3448fc48a1b0.jpg

Perks from work.

• Like 2

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Multi-Grain Cheerios! Boom! 4e41f0c45d24258b9b544570b31e2239.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Fun fact : General Mills has a plant near water of Erie we fish and can always smell them 

• Like 1

Fun fact : General Mills has a plant near water of Erie we fish and can always smell them 
Are you always hungry?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deer loin steaks cooked on the grill with mushroom gravy. Corn and garden salad, to keep an old guy regular.

thumbnail_20190618_174241.jpg

thumbnail_20190618_174154.jpg

thumbnail_20190618_173155.jpg

• Like 8

Wardynskis jalapeño cheddar dogs with bacon ketchup, Weber’s mustard and slop sauce 4b3858e4e92d1cd07ab050a1ce7237a6.jpg

• Like 7

On 6/18/2019 at 8:46 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

fun fact: a buddy of mine works there and used pick up lines in college like "i make lucky charms magically delicious".

• Like 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com

Stuffed tomato,s.Stuffed with ground venison rice onions garlic and green pepper and parmigian cheese.Topped with mozzarella and basil baked at 325 for 30 mins.

• Like 3

A little better than a corndog...wild turkey nuggets wrapped in bacon, ranch dressing for dipping, rice, and steamed broccoli. Just the dogs & me tonight, the rest of the family is working.

thumbnail_20190620_184422.jpg

thumbnail_20190620_184415.jpg

thumbnail_20190620_183952.jpg

• Like 3

5f9d98baab9d16b250ed2a9185a7c170.jpg

Lake trout (caught on Sunday) and rice.

• Like 3

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

f7526a19696193d4e62c24c8078711fe.jpg

Cava for lunch

• Like 2

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

20 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

5f9d98baab9d16b250ed2a9185a7c170.jpg

Lake trout (caught on Sunday) and rice.

Should've mounted Dad's.  11 year old trout and a trophy! 

• Like 1