What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

10 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

I know most people don’t want to hear this but 90% of those farm stands buy produce from distributors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, wont lose sleep over it.  I have heard of that before actually, farm on my dads road they have a produce store, they do this actually....my dad says they sell used carrots since they resell veggies lol

Still better than wally world, or grocery chain is how i looked at.  

From what I’m told, WNY hangs their hat on the invention of “Pizza Logs”. I thought it was a joke until I googled it. Still not sure I would actually try one tho

A pizza log is what comes out after I eat a whole pie and take a dump!

For sure wasn’t invented in WNY

• Haha 1

lol just because I hate society and live up here doesn't mean I solely shop at Pecks haha.  

Hahah I know I was just busting balls... shit when I’m up there I only shop and pecks

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

Hahah I know I was just busting balls... shit when I’m up there I only shop and pecks

Lol, im with ya pal.  All in good fun....I was almost afraid to say how much I do like that store though.  Its great in a pinch, etc...you up to camp tonight? Saw a GOOD buck yesterday local

Edited by Bionic

Lol, im with ya pal.  All in good fun....I was almost afraid to say how much I do like that store though.  Its great in a pinch, etc...you up to camp tonight?

Yea it is, it’s a little more expensive than shop rite but a lot closer

2 minutes ago, Thejerkman said:

Yea it is, it’s a little more expensive than shop rite but a lot closer

That’s exactly it, drive a 40 mile round trip, or pay a few bucks more...all about how much your time is worth it to you.

i edited the original reply, you beat me to the post...

Edited by Bionic

That’s exactly it, drive a 40 mile round trip, or pay a few bucks more...all about how much your time is worth it to you.
i edited the original reply, you beat me to the post...

In response to your edit I wish I was at camp
Today but the wife has a appointment tomorrow. I’ll be there Tuesday through Sunday can’t wait

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 9:00 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Ostrich burger. Very good 6baa793457b3bdd9f51f576a1aa8754d.jpg

I use to eat these in Spain. A little gamey but in a good way, not as heavy as a regular burger.

Edited by corydd7

[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] [mention=762]Thejerkman[/mention]
decent enough? Low end but all I could find spur of the moment.  
F5EAEE03-E1F3-4EE5-AACC-A8539950421B.thumb.jpeg.71103de6c4370757d37eb0c7c2019664.jpeg

That’s perfect. I know it tastes good just don’t drink it from the bottle

• Like 2

No clue yet lol, probably fries, or cook a steak on a drizzle of it.  Recommendations?

Is it real truffle oil? Lots of fakes out there. I love it on pasta with black pepper and shaved cheese

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Is it real truffle oil? Lots of fakes out there. I love it on pasta with black pepper and shaved cheese

No its not real, it was 10 bucks lol.  Figured it would work to get my feet wet...

• Like 2

My son has always wanted to try a crawfish boil, so I found a place in LA that ships live crawfish overnight and delivered by noon the next day. I surprised my son and had him a crawfish boil for his birthday dinner! Turned out great!9e3ab081facd94cfcbd95c74c741a2be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

My son has always wanted to try a crawfish boil, so I found a place in LA that ships live crawfish overnight and delivered by noon the next day. I surprised my son and had him a crawfish boil for his birthday dinner! Turned out great!9e3ab081facd94cfcbd95c74c741a2be.jpg

I lived in Louisiana. We went out with three canoes one day and came back with two canoes full of guys and one canoe full of crawfish. We ate very well that night. Good stuff.

• Like 1

My son has always wanted to try a crawfish boil, so I found a place in LA that ships live crawfish overnight and delivered by noon the next day. I surprised my son and had him a crawfish boil for his birthday dinner! Turned out great!9e3ab081facd94cfcbd95c74c741a2be.jpg&key=8d84346733e01202412aa171404d709215029531d8d7182d3e5cb189e4416fa6

That’s a good dad there!

• Like 1