What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Biz, you in Boston ,Mass ?  

Check out The Union Oyster House ( First restaurant in US) and 20 yards from there is Green Dragon where Paul Revere started discussing the revolution. (good ole bar) 

If you see any Treehouse brewing or Trillium brewing beers get them. Some of the best IPA's in the world.

PS have a bowl of chowdah for me.

• Like 2

Biz, you in Boston ,Mass ?  

Check out The Union Oyster House ( First restaurant in US) and 20 yards from there is Green Dragon where Paul Revere started discussing the revolution. (good ole bar) 

If you see any Treehouse brewing or Trillium brewing beers get them. Some of the best IPA's in the world.

PS have a bowl of chowdah for me.

Yea. Sox game tonight. We have tried all the oyster places here, we like B&G and island creek the best. Headed to island creek before the game for oysters

This Berkshire beer at Papa Razzi was pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Paula said:

My brother just got out of hospital so we couldn't go. We had to come up with other stuff. I took a helicopter ride!

Hope your brother gets well soon.

Corona goes pretty well with raw oysters, the heavy beers seem to take away from the flavor of raw oysters and clams. IMO

Have some pork end's in the slow cooker. TF's pic made me hungry for pulled pork and slaw, so that's what we're having. Will get a pic up when it's done in a few hours.

• Like 1

Biz, I ate at The Shake Shack on Newbury, lol.   And then Georgetown cupcakes which were awesome. I watched a woman trying to parallel park there while girls were shopping. Bang ! she'd back into one car, bang she'd pull forward into the other. She bent both license plates on both cars. After hitting each car a good 8-10x she got out and looked at her parking. Only half the car was out of the street lol . Daughters International ballet competition was right around the corner. And not to mention a great beer/wine store right around the other corner. Time management was key :rolleyes:

• Like 2