What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Never understood the concept of hash brownies. You eat , get the munchies , eat some more brownies, get the munchies. Vicious circle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 2017, just pop an edible if need be. I'm not into it. Always preferred the White in my heydey

• Like 1

Even though it's buy order of wings and get half off on second at Yelling Goat tonight daughter opted for Sals. She was inducted into national honor society for French beforehand. Her call on something different. They bread the wings like at Hooters. Half a double hot and half garlic parm. Jalapeño cheddar logs too 607a623072cf8652f3e457108ca0b6dc.jpg94ef81ea13819a28ee2628c038841e4f.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Even though it's buy order of wings and get half off on second at Yelling Goat tonight daughter opted for Sals. She was inducted into national honor society for French beforehand. Her call on something different. They bread the wings like at Hooters. Half a double hot and half garlic parm. Jalapeño cheddar logs too 607a623072cf8652f3e457108ca0b6dc.jpg94ef81ea13819a28ee2628c038841e4f.jpg

The sals in depew that's oddly placed in the middle of street full of houses?

The sals in depew that's oddly placed in the middle of street full of houses?

Exactly. A street of only houses and Sals. Pretty sure it's a house remodeled to restaurant And it's sorta funny , my folks phone # is 1 number off Sals. They get calls quite often for take out.

Louie's deli : tuna suicide
Tuna, asiago cheese , roasted red peppers , hot cherry peppers , black pepper and vinaigrette 58888b34f006574441fd5ea401354e8f.jpg&key=21632c71c60c483ff743940776f360e4aa20a367f90befdf91943e926f2ec738

Louie's is the GOAT. I used to work across the street when they were further East, we ate there every single day

Restaurant made me play guinea pig to these. Thumbs up ! Fries , pulled pork dressed in hoisin , wasabi glaze , hoisin glaze , sour cream , siracha , chives , kosher salt , sesame , black pepper and fried egg. 9712c40ca8d18ef927841c213acdb8ac.jpg

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Restaurant made me play guinea pig to these. Thumbs up ! Fries , pulled pork dressed in hoisin , wasabi glaze , hoisin glaze , sour cream , siracha , chives , kosher salt , sesame , black pepper and fried egg. 9712c40ca8d18ef927841c213acdb8ac.jpg

And you were like na......yea right!! lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Sals used to have the best in town, I can't remember the last time I've been there..

They were pretty dang good. Could have been bigger wings but price and beer prices are great offsetting smallish wings. Only my 3rd time there ever and definitely won't be our last.

53 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

They were pretty dang good. Could have been bigger wings but price and beer prices are great offsetting smallish wings. Only my 3rd time there ever and definitely won't be our last.

No such thing as wish they were bigger oh wait I forgot you like those big ol drums and not the 2 bones. Lol. I like going there during the summer to watch a baseball game. They always have a ball game on