What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

16 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Sounds like a meet and greet is in the works for early May. As long as it doesn't interfere with an early morning wake up call for turkey hunting, I'm in.

Already thought of the early morning wake up thing but i'll rough it .Done it before lol

• Like 1

I pic failed all weekend and failed on eating well!! Friday out boozin after volleyball and did calamari and a tomato pie at Twin Trees. Real good. Saturday at some friends boozin and playing cards. Picked up Beginning II wings, which are one of the top places in cny, and pizzas. Man I killed some wings! Tonight grilled venison steaks and grilled asparagus.
Lots of Middle Ages, Saranac, Sierra Nevada and New Belgian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Does the baboon meat go to use?   

I've never tried it, and I've tried a bunch of weird stuff like Mopane worms (google that) and I think Zebra is some of the best tasting steak I have ever had (and I raised a few steers to grade prime).

Some locals eat it, and some don't where I have been; I think in the bush meat trade, primate meat is more popular in Equatorial Africa from what I have read.

They are a serious pest to crops and I have been on farm lands, both commercial and subsistence. Those subsistence folks can get wiped out pretty quick, and no crop=nothing to eat for the year.

Hung one for bait and had someones tracks came in and they seemed to need it way more than I did and carried it off, but shot a Bushpig there anyway at the site just from the stench and guts left about that night. 

I play during spring, summer and fall outdoor sand 2s at Sharky's in Liverpool. Winter I play indoor sand 4s at Bridgestreet Tavern.

It's a good time. I especially like now playing with my 14 yr old son. We bounce between rec in spring to men's intermediate summer and fall.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2017 at 8:01 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

Griffon gastropub in East Aurora
First up
French onion soup dip. Carmelized onions , veggie stock , miso , cream cheese , Parmesan cheese , gruyere , worchestshire, garlic , thyme , sour cream , sherry wine vinegar with garlic bread crostini 85ec91ca4b81ae99d7d0615a37a36786.jpg

Mama made this dip to watch TWD tonight 

IMG_5112.JPG

• Like 3

Anything I damn well please after 3 months of eating like a rabbit and dropping a total of 26 lbs and winning my office Weight Loss Challenge I can finally eat real food again! Tonight will either be the other half of my chicken parm sub or some delicious penne ala vodka e23d1f97902c4b6c087ae5ff19f0fc32.jpg the cash was courtesy of one of our tech traders. He is currently 0 for 2 in bets against me. First was a giant sandwich made for 6 that I ate by myself in under an hr and now the weight loss. One would think he would learn his lesson never to challenge The Jerkman. I don't lose

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 11

a2e7c5d890309aab2b190d15ceb65b0e.jpg

Free food at work does me in. My belly is visually bigger in just a little over a month. It's the pastries that does me in.

Chilean Sea Bass, Salmon, Risotto, Brussel Sprouts, and baby carrots. Oh, that plate of treats came after a slice of lemon pie with a scoop of ice cream.

• Like 4

a2e7c5d890309aab2b190d15ceb65b0e.jpg&key=04d1d0e05cbb52fb85c991acb420a4bb39e20855ca7216415d88fb3a265f9c37

Free food at work does me in. My belly is visually bigger in just a little over a month. It's the pastries that does me in.

Chilean Sea Bass, Salmon, Risotto, Brussel Sprouts, and baby carrots. Oh, that plate of treats came after a slice of lemon pie with a scoop of ice cream.

Imo free food trumps being in shape. Although any good food free or not trumps being in shape. I'm round , round is a shape and all my hunting clothes still fit which is most important. My wife has accepted a few extra pounds on me. Don't need to impress the ladies lol

• Like 2