What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I do not know..I've been cooking all day for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is brunch to start with baked French toast , sausage Colby quiche, spinach Swiss quiche,fresh tropical fruit salad, mimosa' s.  Then there will be,spiral uncured baked ham with fresh pineapple orange glaze,broccoli salad, mixed green salad, roasted spiral butternut, our daughters green beans and her desert. Roast beef.

Salads made, quiche shells baked, fillings prepared,ready to put together anod bake in morning,the French toast will go in to sit over night in frig. after dinner tonight,.beef roast has been in a steak rub and Worcester sauce vac-seal bag since this a.m. Almost forgot  hash brown casserole.

Edited by growalot
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

That wasn't the food  I think the burgers and fries are quite good there

Barfing was from Manhattan, to merlot and then switching to beers :pleasantry:

That happened back with the kids were with us. No drinking involved.

I ate five hard boiled eggs today. I'm pretty much like Rocky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much for hiding them. Feel bad for anyone within a 50' radius if you've been drinking draft beer too. Beer and eggs. " hey look at the purple noxious cloud "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

What a great time...between us as nd a couple of meals for other people we finished most of the  French toast, 1 1/3 quiche,all but one scoop of potatoes 1/2 the ham and1/2 the roast beef....lots of both salads and all the  green beans. Desert was carrot cake cup cakes with cream cheese frosting "nests" with mini jelly bean "eggs"   oh great mimosa' s. Didn't rain until everyone was leaving.

• Like 1