What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

12 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Fritos scoops and cut celery.

Looks like it came out good

It did come out good, thanks.

I just did my typical look at a few different recipes,  and made it by sight to what looked right, if that makes sense.  I used 2 chicken breasts, 1 stick of cream cheese, 1 cup ranch dressing, 1 cup Frank's hot wing sauce.  Topped it at the end when the mixture started bubbling, with cheddar jack, back in the oven at this point to melt.  As for the chicken, I cut the 2 breasts into 6 pieces all together,  covered with foil, and baked for about an hour at 400 to steam it tender.  I then chopped it nicely into M&M sized pieces.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bionic said:

It did come out good, thanks.

I just did my typical look at a few different recipes,  and made it by sight to what looked right, if that makes sense.  I used 2 chicken breasts, 1 stick of cream cheese, 1 cup ranch dressing, 1 cup Frank's hot wing sauce.  Topped it at the end when the mixture started bubbling, with cheddar jack, back in the oven at this point to melt.  As for the chicken, I cut the 2 breasts into 6 pieces all together,  covered with foil, and baked for about an hour at 400 to steam it tender.  I then chopped it nicely into M&M sized pieces.

You can also add in onions and celery chopped up I usually pre cook them in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Your recipes the same we use. Sometimes we double the hot sauce for a little heat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

You can also add in onions and celery chopped up I usually pre cook them in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Your recipes the same we use. Sometimes we double the hot sauce for a little heat.

Try the franks hot wing sauce, instead of the red hot, its a bit hotter, and creamier.  Unless you already do.  Thanks for the tips, I think I will add celery next time, sounds good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Yep, I chimed in with my wifes recipe for ya    Who won the Superbowl on Saturday ?

Yes, you did, thanks for that, it will absolutely be on the "often list" of fun foods here!

I won the superbowl on Saturday! 

• Like 1

Thanks again to the daughter for some venison in the freezer. Venison burgers lightly dressed up with salt , pepper, steak seasoning , worchestshire. Topped with goat cheese, bacon , Franks sweet chili sauce and breaded and fried jalapeños. This burger rocks c0af694ad040b47b80c13b9d6dbd57c2.jpg

Walnut thyme sandies for dessert 
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BF3ED6B0-EDE5-4CD8-B805-D14506536DAA.jpeg

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 2

Thanks again to the daughter for some venison in the freezer. Venison burgers lightly dressed up with salt , pepper, steak seasoning , worchestshire. Topped with goat cheese, bacon , Franks sweet chili sauce and breaded and fried jalapeños. This burger rocks c0af694ad040b47b80c13b9d6dbd57c2.jpg&key=2a5b8620b76e2c3c920877ab767c03ef7aab70426b67790aea2d7f395f603698

Walnut thyme sandies for dessert 
BF3ED6B0-EDE5-4CD8-B805-D14506536DAA.thumb.jpeg.3748529d15d14356a3c9bec1fc264b77.jpeg

What is a “sandie”? Cookie or cracker?