What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Do you have a recipe for those ? Or do you have them made?  I like to try one new thing every year with a deer. Last year was snack sticks from a recipe off this site and it was awesome. If you have a recipe would sure appreciate. Thanks

I had them made for me. I took 1 doe I got this year and had the whole thing done. Got back 70lbs of meat. Chedder dogs, chedder jalapeno dogs,sweet bologna, kielbasa,  sweet sticks, and pepper sticks. Very pleased with the job.

I had them made for me. I took 1 doe I got this year and had the whole thing done. Got back 70lbs of meat. Chedder dogs, chedder jalapeno dogs,sweet bologna, kielbasa,  sweet sticks, and pepper sticks. Very pleased with the job.
Who was the processor....those look great.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Ok thanks.  They did look great.  I like to make my own. I usually make breakfast sausage, maple sausage, bacon burgers, jalapeño brats and now snack sticks.  

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Hot bbq grilled wings. 10ad112fa3e45e8466dbd54de552e5b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna have to make some of them for lunch tomorrow they got me thinking cause I have a bottle of Habanero sauce and wasn't sure what to do with it.

All right boys I didn't look thru the thread it would take me days but I'm thinking this would score pretty high. It's a garbage plate wrap, cheeseburger, Mac, fries and hot sauce. My buddy told me about it, they messed up his order and delivered him this by accident. It's pretty darn good

KIMG1308.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Rack of ribs with the sous vide. 18 hours at 155 and finished in the oven for 30 minutes. Bar none , best ribs I’ve ever had. Just dropped some off to my Pop. He agreed as did daughter. fc7902a99b023b78c0c0b5b1146cfd7d.jpgaf148a6f327fcd2503d80fa3eaa84581.jpgfa0381e2480d162d261825c3ba08fd0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you marinade while in the sous vide?  You could smoke em for a couple hours at the end and crisp them on the grill just to add some extra work.  lol

5 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Do you marinade while in the sous vide?  You could smoke em for a couple hours at the end and crisp them on the grill just to add some extra work.  lol

Only dry rubbed before getting the water treatment. I planned on smoking them to finish them but sadly realized no wood chips. Pretty sure I could compete in a ribs contest with these beauties. Amazaballs 

• Like 1