What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Not sure what it is but my wife assures me it is delicious.   Going to eat as soon as I am done looking for our dog who has gone missing.   

0C35C9EF-63B5-4716-8718-CC47282518FC.png

Recently proven : that’s coyote !  I’m an hour away but here if you want help locating your dog. That sucks. Let me know and keep us posted. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Got the recipe for Arby’s one day only venison steak sammich. Knocked it off sous vide style. Nailed it ! Daughter and I said “ redo “ another time a712f679c5b4baec59883b018112c4c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you even make the juniper berry compote.,....

I have made a nice cranberry sauce with red wine and some butter works pretty good for venison. 

Those look like some good sammiches.  

YUM  !!  Our local Wegman's has just started offering pork belly in the meat case...I have been enjoying it immensely...

I'm also very fond of side pork...Pretty much the same except it has a rind on it..

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2

YUM  !!  Our local Wegman's has just started offering pork belly in the meat case...I have been enjoying it immensely...
I'm also very fond of side pork...Pretty much the same except it has a rind on it..

Oh man I love side pork! My grandparents used to take me to side pork dinners when I was a kid. Up in the Dacks all you can eat and a lot of fresh made horseradish yum yum yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Tonight we had deep fried northern pike and perch with cheesy potatoes and side salad. The northern was very delicious. I fileted aand got out all the y bones and still had nice fillets.

I’ve never kept a northern as heard bone hell. Just requested cheesy taters as you guys have been posting it up and me wants